Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Cormier did look very good last night, I really like his back dbl bi when he looks good. I thought dexter looked just alright. Jay, well what can ya say, you really can't argue with him taking first, jay's got em beat in pretty much every pose.

Its actually kinda funny someone made that racism comment, because cormier used to joke around with levrone(or some white guy) about that and it got in the magazines and every where when it was really just a joke comment.

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    the race thing doesnt apply here. i just dont understand. jay was harder and deff more ripped in the legs and carries more muscle- what it is all about.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Cormier did look very good last night, I really like his back dbl bi when he looks good. I thought dexter looked just alright. Jay, well what can ya say, you really can't argue with him taking first, jay's got em beat in pretty much every pose.

Its actually kinda funny someone made that racism comment, because cormier used to joke around with levrone(or some white guy) about that and it got in the magazines and every where when it was really just a joke comment.
    Jay did not look better in any pose by any stretch of the imagination than either of the 2 runners up. I don't know what kind of hallucinogens you're taking, but they must be pretty potent.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Jay did not look better in any pose by any stretch of the imagination than either of the 2 runners up. I don't know what kind of hallucinogens you're taking, but they must be pretty potent.
    lol well said

decadbal is offline Banned
    i agree and think dennis james will win on in a few years, he is becomin standout, and jay, well, he should just retire and be a spokesperson, bc i dont see him holdin a sandow.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    im not gonna go into the cutler hype, bc its just hype, i just wanna say its good to see some naysayers about JC, his fame has grown far to old and outlived to brag about today, hes very beatable, and when everyone takes a open view point to his physique they will see he barly makes it in the top 5 at some shows.
    I don't know if I would take it that far. Jay is a awesome BB that just hasn't shown up in 2001 shape again. He still looks great and deserves to beat 99% of the guys out there. I still think the best Jay Cutler is yet to come. He is only 32 years old...Although I still stand by: he should have only placed third at the Arnold....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information