m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Original Recipe -- ground turkey in egg whites /w spice

Ok, sorry for the wordy title -- I'll change it if anyone can think of a more appropriate one.

I just ate the best meal I have eaten in a long time and it was made of leftovers and random stuff I put together. It looked fabulous when I finished, so here goes.

Ingedients

Taco Seasoned, ground turkey (cooked)
    Egg whites
    Pepper jack cheese

Take the egg whites, and pour a good amount onto the stove to make a sort of omlette. Wait for it to cook a little and flip it. After you flip it add ground turkey onto the omlette (I microwaved it first). Then grab the cheese and a grater and put as much on there as you want. Turn the side of the omlette so that it looks like a taco shape. Turn off the stove and let it sit there for a little while. Enjoy with sides of salsa or ketchup!

Incredibely delicious, low fat, low carbs, high protein!

Mental_Hernia is offline Junior Member
    I was starving when I got home from work today, so I just started cooking some ground turkey.. I had no idea what to make with it so I did a search and found your post.. I put that sucker in an omlet.. Very very good. I used McCormick Steak Seasoning on the turkey and just a little bit of salsa..

Delicious!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    it is the shiznit

Thread Information