gottibme is offline Associate Member

Kre akyn VS Creatine

I wanted to know is Kre aklyn really that much better on the side affects than creatine and does Kre akyn really not contain the toxin creatinine?

Kaioken is offline Member
    I am a big Fan of CEE prewokout and MCC for daily use

CEE is Creatine Ethyl Ester

MCC is Magnesium Reacted Creatine

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    Do they have any sides?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Honestly this is a tough one because some people like certain products, others dont, personally i thought krealkalyn was worthless....but some like it so who knows, i do know that monohydrate works...so ill stick with that ....

CD

Kaioken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottibme
    Do they have any sides?

too much creatine no matter what from can cause pysiological stress, and Edema.

CEE 2-3 grams preworkout

MCC 4-5 grams a day are good

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottibme
    I wanted to know is Kre aklyn really that much better on the side affects than creatine and does Kre akyn really not contain the toxin creatinine?
    hate to break it to ya but kre alkalyn...is just creatine monohydrate with a few sugars and "soda ash" or sodium carbonate (they had a lame patent on it and were able to label it as buffered creatine to deceive the consumer....hmmm new concept huh?). this is different than sodium bicarbonate but still creates the same buffer. so use creatine monohydrate with some maltodextrin or dextrose and throw some baking soda in if you are worried about the conversion to toxic creatinine.

but wait

there is no need. more bad news. the story of creatine converting to creatinine is true, but it is such an exxageration its practically non existant. here is a study showing what im talking about.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum

if you want an effective creatine go with creatine ethyl ester. it is cre mono just with a fat molecule attatched. this improves absorbtion and is described in mild detail here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cee.html

good luck

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    It's funny that this thread came up so soon after the gym today. One of the lifters I talk to regularly who's a personal trainer there had advised me to use kre alkalyn and that it really aided him in his workouts.

I suppose the only way to really tell is to try it, so I will. Since my cycle is nearly over (2 more weeks), I'll swing by the store and buy some of the stuff.

There's nothing like drinking that big glass of sand, eh?
    Last edited by DecimaMAS; 02-19-2007 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DecimaMAS
    It's funny that this thread came up so soon after the gym today. One of the lifters I talk to regularly who's a personal trainer there had advised me to use kre alkalyn and that it really aided him in his workouts.

I suppose the only way to really tell is to try it, so I will. Since my cycle is nearly over (2 more weeks), I'll swing by the store and buy some of the stuff.

There's nothing like drinking that big glass of sand, eh?
    how bout you just dont? its over priced. they say its 10x stronger than normal creatine so you only have to take 1g??? its a crock of shit. your just getting less creatine. read the freakin studies.

with your logic i could say...."oh well. crack cocaine might kill me but theres only one way to find out! try it! so ill just swing by the corner and buy some of the stuff."

trust me ive tried that shit, its worthless. i had it for a long time and saw no gains outside of what i get when im not taking anything. then i read the studies and realized its marketing garbage. save yourself 40 bucks and buy some eggs.

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaydense
    how bout you just dont? its over priced. they say its 10x stronger than normal creatine so you only have to take 1g??? its a crock of shit. your just getting less creatine. read the freakin studies.

with your logic i could say...."oh well. crack cocaine might kill me but theres only one way to find out! try it! so ill just swing by the corner and buy some of the stuff."

trust me ive tried that shit, its worthless. i had it for a long time and saw no gains outside of what i get when im not taking anything. then i read the studies and realized its marketing garbage. save yourself 40 bucks and buy some eggs.
    I hear people jaw all-day long about Dianabol the same way. Not everything affects each person the same, pal.

"Save my money?" I spend a few hundred dollars each cycle anyhow, so $30 is like pocket change. Thanks for looking out, but if it doesn't work, the bank isn't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by DecimaMAS
    I hear people jaw all-day long about Dianabol the same way. Not everything affects each person the same, pal.

"Save my money?" I spend a few hundred dollars each cycle anyhow, so $30 is like pocket change. Thanks for looking out, but if it doesn't work, the bank isn't broken.
    Dianabols mechanism for which is acts in the body is scientifically, chemically, and physiologically proven. "Buffered Creatine" isnt and its a scam. might as well get kreakic, gakic, and nitric while youre there.

oh and by the way the world isnt flat either.

but hey youre banned so i dont have to hear your dumb logic anymore.

Thread Information