nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Holiday cycle thoughts

Hiya brothers
    I'm going to Ibiza early july. Before I go I really wanted to use something in the gym to perk me up a little so I look in better shape whilst I'm there. I didn't fancy the idea of a full cycle of AAS so I was throwing lots of ideas about and struggling to come to a conclusion.

My history and stats:-

I'm 24 years old, I'm currently 180lb @ 5'10'' with about 13% body fat. I've now been training for 4 years with the last 3 years being more serious than the first - i.e. 4 times a week every week and eating more accordingly.
    I've done two cycles of AAS, the first was Test enth @ 500mg for 10 weeks with proper PCT. 4 months after I did another of Test Enth @ 500mg for 10 weeks and d-bol at 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks - again, proper PCT. Before these two cycles I did a cycle of superdrol (almost 3 years ago now) with good results and again - proper PCT. Its been well over 6 months since I finished PCT of my last cycle.

To give me a little boost ready for my holiday I've decided on a another cycle of superdrol. I like the ease of the cycle and the gains are great for such a simple cycle. Plus the characteristics of the gains are just the ticket for a holiday - nice lean, dry gains.

So heres what I'm planning on doing:-

Superdrol for 4 weeks dosing 20mg ed for 2 weeks and then upping the dose to 30mg ed for the last two weeks. Then I'll start PCT of nolva and clomid and I think I'll use some clenbuterol this time around to help hold onto the gains and improve the gains somewhat with the loss of an extra bit of body fat. I'll use some milk thistle (as I always do with orals) through the superdrol and PCT. Obviously I'll eat accordingly and turn up the intensity in the gym.

I just wanted to run this by you lot to see what you thought and to see if there was anything you would recommend along with the cycle - any other precautions or anything?

Cheers brothers!
    Last edited by nathanlgd; 02-19-2007 at 10:59 AM.

Bump

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    looks alright bro just make sure you have all your supporting supps in order...im just finishing my first sd cycle and was really happy with my results.

Cheers 12
    Glad to here you had a good experience using SD - it is really effective supp/drug to say it was available legaly. I really enjoyed my first cycle of SD, the strength gains were great and I made a good 10lb over the 4 weeks.
    I'm in much better shape now then I was when I did the first cycle of SD. My BF percentage is much lower now and I have a alot more muscle on me. Because of this I think that this SD cycle will please me even more because the results will be more visible. Also I'm more experienced with my training and dieting now so I will be able to make more of this cycle. I can't wait to get started

K.Biz is offline Banned
    The only thing i am concerned about is your going to be running "another cycle" of SD. From what I have read the gains from a second cycle are no where near the 1st. I would try picking up a diff compound insted, like Phera-phlex or now (phera-vol), you will probably yield better results. I have herd of gaines on PP anywhere from 10-25 pounds (with a lil bit of water weight), not as lean as SD but still a great gains. I would take a peak into that If i were you. unless your not worried about weight gain and your looking more for strength. On your second cycle of SD you will prob only see a 5-6 pound increase.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I dont know anything about Prohormones, but if I was you I would think about a short cycle, say six weeks of Test Prop

Thanks guys.
    My first thoughts were just that mate - 6 weeks of test prop. But the gains from SD are just what I'm wanting and the cycle is much easier and more convieniant.

Also - it was almost 3 years ago that I did my first and only cycle of SD so surely my body will be totaly ready for another and I'm sure this second experience will be very similar to the first. If not - its no big deal because I'm not wanting loads of weight. strength and lean gains are what I'm wanting - 5 to 6lb of lean body mass wil suit me just fine along with fat loss from training, dieting and the clen - I'll be in great shape.
    Cheers

Thread Information