tasKer is offline Junior Member

winstrol and female clitoris

Does anyone know if the clitoral enlargement is temporary or permanent after use of winstrol (10mg ED for 8 week) ?

thanks

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I know a girl that used it, she said its temporary.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It can be permanent. It really depends on the individual. I knew a woman that started experiencing this issue when running primo. She immediately ceased using it and all went back to normal. I think the longer you continue once the sides start occurring the more likely the damage is not going to be reversible. I've seem women that look like they have a small penis they have become so engorged down there. Don't let your woman get to that point.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    It is not permanent.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just like anavar it returns to normal after the cycle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thanks

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    just like anavar it returns to normal after the cycle..
    Mrs.misery13 takes anavar and has never had any extra clit growth. But she took winny for a week and had to stop because of masculine features were to much to fast. She stopped and they stopped and went away. Everyone is different. Just monitor her closely.

My wife uses Anavar as well & has never had any issues with "unwanted growth".

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Most women don't get negative sides on anavar as long as the dosage stays moderate. 25-30mgs a day max. Winstrol is completely different, most women I know who have used it had masculine side effects.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Female virilization is not temporary. Deepening of the voice, genitalia change, increased body hair, facial changes, etc., do not go away.

The OP questioned Winstrol , not var.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    It can be permanent. It really depends on the individual. I knew a woman that started experiencing this issue when running primo. She immediately ceased using it and all went back to normal. I think the longer you continue once the sides start occurring the more likely the damage is not going to be reversible. I've seem women that look like they have a small penis they have become so engorged down there. Don't let your woman get to that point.
    It is individual,,it happens to some women and some it doesnt bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman View Post
    Female virilization is not temporary. Deepening of the voice, genitalia change, increased body hair, facial changes, etc., do not go away.

The OP questioned Winstrol, not var.
    Then explain how a girl's genitalia go's back to normal after she comes off Winny. I'm not trying to argue bro, I'm curious of what info you are holding that supports your claim, cause any girl I have ever talked to that used Winny, said everything went back to normal.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I've trained with and worked with several female physique competitors from the local to national level. One did say that her voice did soften a bit from being at it's worse while on, but did not return to normal. Remember, we aren't talking about var, we're talking about a dht based steroid . The extent is going to be dependent on the length and dose of compound. A short low dose cycle may not bring very noticable changes. But there will be changes. Keep cycling, increase the dose or add compounds and the changes will be very noticable and permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman View Post
    I've trained with and worked with several female physique competitors from the local to national level. One did say that her voice did soften a bit from being at it's worse while on, but did not return to normal. Remember, we aren't talking about var, we're talking about a dht based steroid. The extent is going to be dependent on the length and dose of compound. A short low dose cycle may not bring very noticable changes. But there will be changes. Keep cycling, increase the dose or add compounds and the changes will be very noticable and permanent.
    in my case, there is only an enlarged clitoris, not voice change or other symptoms of virilization ... in future decline or remain swollen? the thing is quite worrying

Sdrr is offline New Member

Enlarged clit and Winstrol

Quote Originally Posted by tasKer View Post
    in my case, there is only an enlarged clitoris, not voice change or other symptoms of virilization ... in future decline or remain swollen? the thing is quite worrying
    I am interested how this turned out as my wife has just started. Surely a moderately enlarged clit is not a bad thing .... if that’s the only side?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdrr View Post
    I am interested how this turned out as my wife has just started. Surely a moderately enlarged clit is not a bad thing .... if that’s the only side?
    It is not a bad thing. And more sensitivity. Not a bad thing at all.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Generally my gf's clit gets swollen when I'm on high test/tren cycles.

Thread Information