Thread: Critique This Cycle Please
12-31-2004, 12:26 PM #1
Critique This Cycle Please
Iím at the end of week 2 of a 6wk PH cutter and could use some help and advice before going further. (Bryan, NSA, BullDawg, thoughts?) Apologies in advance for the long post.
Bf% Was 16-18% earlier in the week (new to digi caliper, so the readings are bouncing around for me right now). Fat is visibly coming down though. I've been training for the better part of 20 years and had some experience with gear in my twenties. This is my first outing with PH's though.
Current PH cycle
4AD 500mg/day (transderm)
1,4AD was 400mg/day in wk 1 and have recently increased to 1000mg/day (not methyl) (mostly oral, but have some transderm to use up. will be all oral shortly)
4OHT 300mg/day (transderm)
Clen 120mcg (7/5/7)
T3 150mcg (7/5/7 with clen)
Nolva 20mcg/day throughout (intend to replace with letro, once I receive it)
Other daily supps
Daily B-complex cap
B-12 1500mcg (methlycobalimin) and B-100 mg complex injections every other day.
Vit. C. 5gms
I take Propecia generally and will continue to do so on this cycle.
I'm not getting any real sides from the PH's now--at least not yet. Although, I did have some bloating and mild headaches at first. Nolva and 4OHT seemed to help with that. Also, I get few sides from clen and t3 at the dosages noted above (I cycled up initially), except that it does interfere with my sleep a bit. But it's nothing a little Ambien won't cure. Still, I'm reluctant to up the doses any further, as the weight is coming off. Actually, I feel pretty good on clen/t3.
Doing cardio at 65%-70% max HR for 1 hour 5-6/days per week. Diet is very clean--only oatmeal, leafy greens, fats from EFA's, lean protein (occassional egg yolk or two) and maybe a bit of cheating one day a week. I'm using ON whey for shakes. PWO shake includes 2:1 with dextrose. I'm eating 200+ gms protein/day now. And I'm very hungry on clen/T3. It feels like I'm eating egg whites and sliced chicken breast like M&M's.
As noted above, I plan to run this cycle for 6wks. After that, I'll run pct for 6+ weeks (Nolva/Clomid/Letro).
1. Should I add Mdien or Mohn to this cycle in the last four weeks to really harden up? I've been less than 8% bf in the past and would like to get there again without flattening out too much (I realize t3 will claim some muscle). Also, I'm wondering if the additional anabolic , mild though MD and Mohn may be, will help counteract the withering effects of t3.
2. Is Mdien and/or Mohn hard on the hairline? How about this stack without MD and Mohn? I have some MPB, but Propecia seems to help. Not sure if it will stave off the effects of PH's though, particularly a stack. So far so good though.
3. Should I push my protein intake to 300+ gms a day?
4. What's your take on the clen/t3 7/5/7 protocol? Do you think it's better to run it this way or 2wks on/2wks off? There seems to be a big debate on this. I'd like to do the 2wk schedule, but I don't want to risk great harm.
5. Any other advice on this cycle? Any changes or additions?
6. Finally, anyone know where I can get the legal thyroid pct glandular, T-100x? I've seen some posts on it elsewhere, but the sites they mention do not seem to have it (old posts).
I know there are a lot of questions here. Sorry about that. Believe me, I have done a lot of research. But thereís so much info here and elsewhere, and a lot of it is conflicting. So any help or advice you could give (even if you have time to comment or answer only part of a question) would be most appreciated. Thanks.
12-31-2004, 01:12 PM #2King of Supplements
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- east coast
Mohn is a good hardening agent that you could add in the latter weeks of the cycle. I would highly suggest you up your protein as much as possible, up to 400 grams ED would be ideal IMO. IDK too much about T3, don't really have much experience with it. Upping your protein intake is the biggest thing i can see, the cycle looks good but its not going to do all that much without the proper nutrients. You can't build a car without the right parts.
12-31-2004, 02:39 PM #3
1. I agree with nsa, go with mohn. But if you want to use t3, you may want to go with a low does of test to counteract the t3.
2. Mohn is a nandrolone derivitive(sp), so it wont be hard on the hairline.
3. Yes at least 300 grams.
4. Its up to you.
6. I've never used t3 so I'll let someone with experience answer that for ya.
12-31-2004, 03:03 PM #4
1. T3 is really catabolic and i would suggest running really strong like 1 test to avoid muscle loss but since your prone to MBP I guess the next best option is M4ohn(24mgs min) or MD(7mgs min)
2. They are both very mild androgenically so you should have any problems but keep in mind they are nandrolones and finasteride has been known to cause some initial sheding if taken with nandrolone .
3. As much protien as possible when taken clen /T3
4. Not much experience with T3 or clen ive always heard the 2 week on/2week eca stack never done much research into 7/5/7
5. Everything looks really solid if concerned about the T3 the add MD or my favorite of the 2 MOHN
6. Run a search everything looks like Canadian sites though.
01-02-2005, 08:48 AM #5
01-02-2005, 12:18 PM #6
Instead of going the two weeks on/two weeks off go with 6 weeks on clen . Then every 3 weeks take 50mg of benedryl ed for one week. Pct for your thyroid sounds like a good idea to me. You might want to shoot Mallet a pm for that. Other than that, your cycle looks good bro.
01-02-2005, 12:27 PM #7
Are you doing 20 mcg or mg for your nolva?
01-02-2005, 01:44 PM #8
Good catch. Sorry, it's 20mg. Thanks for pointing that out.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)