usmc is offline New Member

Question Transport Matrix

Transport Matrix 4 oz

No one seems to be able to answer my question. A 4oz bottle of Transport Matrix gives you 30 serving's with 5 spray's = 1 serving.

If I use 500mg of 4-ad a day for a thirty day cycle how much spray do I need?

How much 4-ad do I add per bottle?

I have bought 50 grams of 4-ad and 3 bottles of 180 m1t pills
    and I need to order the transport matrix before I can start. Please help me so I can start my cycle......

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    divide the total put in with the amount of mls

How much do i put in each Bottel????

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    6g should be good... which should equal 200mg / 5 sprays (this is based on 4derm stats, I didn't actually do the math)

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    BTW wait until after tha ban, the transport matrix is supposed to be significantly cheaper

Am lost.........

I bought 3 Bottels of M1T 180 pills to each bottel.

I bought 50 Grams of 4-ad.

If i take 400mg of 4-ad each day i get 2 1/2 days per gram of 4-ad.

Are you telling me to put 6 grams of 4-ad in one bottel of transport matrix and that would last me my 30 day cycle at 400mg a day? That don't sound right.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    6grams in one bottle will last you 15 days at 400mg/ed. 5 sprays = 200mg , 10 sprays = 400mg

400mg/ed x 15days = 6000g

1000mg = 1g

so, 6000mg = 6g

THA GONZ you are the man. Thanks for the help i understand now. Thanks everyone.

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    Someone plzz enlighten me on this.... Is he using 4-ad in powder form as a transdermal?? how exactly is this done? I ust bought 7 bottles of 4derm at 24.00 a bottle and i wasnt aware of this technique. please explain this process to me someone, I would greatly appreciate it.

The 4-ad will disolve the transport spray.

I copied this of underground faq. Here is the link http://www.1fast400.com/?articleID=52

There are numerous reasons why transdermal delivery can be preferable. The first is that transdermal delivery allows prohormones to avoid first pass metabolism in the liver. Most prohormones are readily destroyed in the digestive tract and liver, often making the dosages required (and money spent) much higher compared to transdermal delivery. It is estimated that transdermal prohormones have a 30-40% absorption rate, compared to 5-15% for oral prohormones. Also, certain hormonal substances may be toxic to the liver, and transdermal delivery significantly lessens this. Secondly, orally delivered prohormones have very short half-lives and must be taken 3-4 times daily. Not only is this inconvenient, but it means that during certain periods (such as sleep) blood levels of the hormone will be very low. Transdermal delivery effectively leads to a steady release over 12 or more hours, solving both of these problems.

Thread Information