Anteros is offline Associate Member

Creatine for 2 months now

hey ive heard a lot of conlicting research and testimony about how long creatine should be run at one time.

i just passed 2 months, i take 5g a day split up over 3 or so doses split throughout the day. Seems to work better then the 5g at once. Should I be starting to worry or stop for a bit? I've heard taht a low dosage that will be pretty much fully absorbed can't really harm you.

Thanks

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think it can harm u at low doses, but just to be safe i would take a month or so off and then start again.

AG5678 is offline Member
    your fine bro running Creatine for a year thats when its a little bit of a concern. I usually run Creatine 1 month on 1 month off.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Provided you maintain proper hydration you should have no problems. The reason people claim that creatine stops working after extended use is that creatines effects are less noticable after extended use, not that creatine is becoming less efective. The difference between not using creatine then using creatine is much greater than the difference between using creatine for a month and then continuing use of creatine.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    what kind of gains have u seen in those 2 months???

Thread Information