Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427

    The what are you taking thread.....

    Just curious to everyone's supplement regimens currently. Its always intresting to me. Mine:

    50mg of M 1T (last week)
    Chewable Multi (flinstone's )
    Calcium Citrate 1200mgs
    Fish Oil 5 (totaling 3g epa/dha)
    Sesathin 2.25g (divided into 3 doses)
    Vitamin C 3g (1g in the a.m and 1g pre and pwo)
    Vitamin E 600ius (200ius in the a.m. and 200 ius pre and pwo)
    r-ala 300mgs (100mgs in the a.m. and 200mg pre wo)
    Melatonin 3mgs
    NAC 1200mgs

  2. #2
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Im currently using:

    Whey protein isolate
    Micellar casein protein
    Milk protein isolate
    Egg white protein
    Dextrose
    Maltodextrin
    Multivitamins/Multiminerals
    Creatine monohydrate
    Dicreatine malate
    Taurine
    Saw palmetto
    Milk thistle

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    currently I'm running :ISS multi super vitamin pack, clenbuterol , ephedrine, green tea, flax oil, fish oil, 700mg/wk test prop, 75mg eod fina, ISS satur8 creatine(God I love this stuff!!)

  4. #4
    bulldawg_28's Avatar
    bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Do yoga not steroids!!!
    Posts
    1,439
    Optimum Whey
    CEE
    Citruline Malate
    Vitamin C
    Dextrose
    Melatonin
    Multi-vitamin
    B12
    Lipo-6 (with ephedra)
    Last edited by bulldawg_28; 02-10-2005 at 11:43 PM.

  5. #5
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Optimum Whey
    CEE
    Citruline Malate
    Vitamin C
    Dextrose
    Melatonin
    Multi-vitamin
    B12
    Just curious what dose of citrulline you are using? Citrulline alone I did not notice the affects until I went to the 6g range. But at that range my recovery between sets was much better.

  6. #6
    getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,220
    i am taking
    Niacin
    Arginine
    multi
    cla
    lipo6
    dextrose
    whey
    flax and fish oil
    milk thistle

    I am not sure on what dosage i should be takin of niacin and for how long>some help please

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    I.C.U.
    Posts
    1,011
    Egg McMuffin for Breakfast.

    2 Carls chicken sandwhices for lunch.

    Bottle of Redline b4 workout

    Steak and eggs for dinner

    Yogurt for dessert and Twinkie for bedtime snack.

    What's a supplement????

    Is that like Tren ,Enathate, Eq or somethin????

  8. #8
    playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    164
    whey protien
    creatine mono
    vitamin c
    vitamin b12
    camphibolic
    and some kind of multi vitamin
    not much, i plan on getting some more supps soon

  9. #9
    bulldawg_28's Avatar
    bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Do yoga not steroids!!!
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Just curious what dose of citrulline you are using? Citrulline alone I did not notice the affects until I went to the 6g range. But at that range my recovery between sets was much better.
    I use around 2.4 grams before and after workout. I also use 2 grams of CEE before and after workout, along with my pwo drink.

  10. #10
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    multi
    400 vit E
    1 gram vit C
    5 g trib
    1.5 g longjack
    beta sitosterol/prostate
    vitamin b 12/doesnt work much at all
    vit b complex
    milk thistle
    nac
    msm
    glucosimine
    calcium
    red yeast rice
    nolva
    6oxo
    whey isolate

  11. #11
    DevilsDeity's Avatar
    DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,325
    5 g trib
    20mg superdrol
    1.5g glucosamine
    Milk thistle
    MyoPro Whey
    soon ill be adding
    Sesathin
    longjack
    nac

  12. #12
    HiFi's Avatar
    HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    331
    tribulus
    calcium
    multi
    zma
    optimum whey
    dextrose
    flax

  13. #13
    RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    72
    Whey protein isolate
    Micellar casein protein
    Vit. B5
    Tribulis
    Multivitamin
    Dextrose
    Nolvadex
    Clomid
    Clen
    Milk Thistle

  14. #14
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    5 g trib
    20mg superdrol
    1.5g glucosamine
    Milk thistle
    MyoPro Whey
    soon ill be adding
    Sesathin
    longjack
    nac
    ill be curious to your results with sesathin. keep me updated.

  15. #15
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481
    2 scoops nitro tech w/ 8 oz of skim milk
    4 tablespoons of aminno acid (3 times a day and before and after work out) it also is a dietary sup w/34g of protien
    2 scoops nitro tech bfore workout w/ 8 oz skim milk
    then after work out 2 scoops of Cell tech w/ 12oz of water

  16. #16
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,963
    This is gonna be one crazy list:
    Multi vitamin
    2 grams Ester-C
    whey isolate
    ZMA
    omega 3 fatty acids
    eca
    300mg wellbutrin
    100 to 150mg morphine sulfate
    10mg percocet
    650mg tylenol
    40mg nortriptyline
    10mg temazepam(as needed)
    250mg docusate sodium (stool softener)

  17. #17
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    100 to 150mg morphine sulfate
    10mg percocet
    650mg tylenol
    40mg nortriptyline
    10mg temazepam(as needed)
    250mg docusate sodium (stool softener)
    can i ask why?

  18. #18
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,963
    I have a compression between c4 and c5. It all started about three years ago. I had a series of car accidents and a motorcycle accident too. Those airbags going off in your face can be very explosive. I also tore my left hamstring muscle, level 3 tear, the worst kind. I believe my last car accident put the icing on the cake. A head on into a pole, even at 20mph you can blow an airbag. After that accident I started to get burning nerves in my back that radiate down to my right hand. When I reach for objects that are over my head, I have tendons in my neck that move up and down over the vertebrate causing so much pain I usually drop whatever I'm trying to grab.
    I hate having to take so meds for pain relief. Sometimes it really gets difficult to type too. There are so many activities that I have not been able to enjoy. It can get depressing. I don't wish this on anyone, but that's the cards I was dealt and I have to live with it. I keep working out, hoping someday that it will help alleviate some of the pain.
    peace,
    otto

  19. #19
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Bioplex 100% Whey Protein
    Optimum Serious Mass
    Higher Power L-Glutamine
    Optimum Melotonin
    Natures Science Once-a-Day (Vitamin Complex)
    Techline Muscle Tech Gold (Amino Acid Complex)
    Optimum 100% Casein Protein
    NOW Dextrose
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Prima Force Pure ALA
    Beverly Int. EFA Gold

  20. #20
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    I have a compression between c4 and c5. It all started about three years ago. I had a series of car accidents and a motorcycle accident too. Those airbags going off in your face can be very explosive. I also tore my left hamstring muscle, level 3 tear, the worst kind. I believe my last car accident put the icing on the cake. A head on into a pole, even at 20mph you can blow an airbag. After that accident I started to get burning nerves in my back that radiate down to my right hand. When I reach for objects that are over my head, I have tendons in my neck that move up and down over the vertebrate causing so much pain I usually drop whatever I'm trying to grab.
    I hate having to take so meds for pain relief. Sometimes it really gets difficult to type too. There are so many activities that I have not been able to enjoy. It can get depressing. I don't wish this on anyone, but that's the cards I was dealt and I have to live with it. I keep working out, hoping someday that it will help alleviate some of the pain.
    peace,
    otto
    sorry to hear it man....keep on trucking

  21. #21
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,963
    that's all I can do. thanks for the good words buddy.
    later,
    otto

  22. #22
    THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Im currently using:

    Whey protein isolate
    Micellar casein protein
    Milk protein isolate
    Egg white protein
    Dextrose
    Maltodextrin
    Multivitamins/Multiminerals
    Creatine monohydrate
    Dicreatine malate
    Taurine
    Saw palmetto
    Milk thistle
    NSA how do you like the Dicreatine malate? Also why do you take that and creatine Mono together, don't they essentialy do the same thing?

  23. #23
    ginkobulloba's Avatar
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    2 scoops nitro tech w/ 8 oz of skim milk
    4 tablespoons of aminno acid (3 times a day and before and after work out) it also is a dietary sup w/34g of protien
    2 scoops nitro tech bfore workout w/ 8 oz skim milk
    then after work out 2 scoops of Cell tech w/ 12oz of water
    If you are interested in saving some money and getting better results, you might want to ditch the muscletech products.

  24. #24
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    NSA how do you like the Dicreatine malate? Also why do you take that and creatine Mono together, don't they essentialy do the same thing?
    I like both of them. Yes, they essentially do the same thing. I use each at different times. The only reason im using them is that i have alot of each leftover from previous use. Once i finish them i will move on to creatine ethyl ester.
    Last edited by nsa; 02-12-2005 at 06:25 PM.

  25. #25
    THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I like both of them. Yes, they essentially do the same thing. I use each at different times. The only reason im using them is that i have alot of each leftover from previous use. Once i finish them i will move on to creatine ethyl ester.
    Thanks bro, I thought they were similar just wasn't sure if you were useing them for a specific reason.

  26. #26
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Only reason is, that i haven't ran out of them yet.

  27. #27
    slizzut's Avatar
    slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,881
    ON Whey
    Udo's Oil
    Dextros
    Multivitamin
    Antioxidant
    Glucosamine
    BCAA's
    Glutamine
    E/C/A

  28. #28
    EatRite's Avatar
    EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    usa... and proud
    Posts
    1,050
    i was taking lotsa stuff... i just recently dropped it all except whey protein/maltodextrin/dextrose... supplements dont work guys... the only ones that do are macronutrient based... just take 50 g whey isolate and 75 g. of sugar or high g.i. carbs.......... and eat 8 other meals during the day...

    i was taking...

    100 g whey protein 50 g pre workout and w/breakfast (isopure)
    25g dextrose post workout
    50 g maltodextrin postworkout
    5 g BCAA's pre and 5 g post workout
    NO2 6 tabs before breakfast and 6 tabs 1 hr before workout
    Cellucor m5 (kre-alkalyn based creatine formula)
    Cellucor r3 (recovery... phosphatidyl serine...)
    Cellucor p6 (test booster... tribulus... anti aramotizer)
    1 meal replacement before bed (pro performance Mega MRP)
    1 MHP mass bar w/ my second meal
    ZMA
    Animal nitro (universal)
    Animal pak (multi)
    500 mg vit. c
    and other sh*t but i forget what it all was

  29. #29
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    cellucor is expensive and M5 makes you smell like syrup good product though

  30. #30
    EatRite's Avatar
    EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    usa... and proud
    Posts
    1,050
    i get it for really f'n cheap... $30 for a can of m5 $15 for r3 and $25 for p6............... so it's not too bad for the mass cycle using all three...

  31. #31
    uttyler dude's Avatar
    uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    154
    whey protein
    flaxseed oil
    tribulus
    milkthistle
    multivitamin
    glutamine
    creatine

  32. #32
    thegodfather's Avatar
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    4,035
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    300mg wellbutrin
    100 to 150mg morphine sulfate
    10mg percocet
    650mg tylenol
    40mg nortriptyline
    10mg temazepam(as needed)
    250mg docusate sodium (stool softener)
    Is that 650mg of acetametophen in addition to the 500mg thats included with the 10mg percocet?

  33. #33
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    Whey
    creatine
    glutamine
    multi vitamen

  34. #34
    Tig's Avatar
    Tig
    Tig is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    Posts
    64
    optimum 100% whey
    mammoth 2500 weightgainer
    6 oxo
    vpx redline
    glutamine
    tribulus

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •