Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ronnie Buff is offline New Member

What is the best testosterone & roids out

I'm new on here. I have taken megaplexx and decca. I have had good strength gains but have not been getting to much bigger. I was wondering what is the best testo out and what is the best stuff on the site to get me big. Thank you

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you need to do a ton of research. Test is test.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Juice.

Well I've done plenty of research but need other opinions like not just friends i also was just wondering what's the best type out?

I'm on my off cycle looking to UPGRADE

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best for what? you should do alot more research.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    If you mean brand there is no discussion of UGL's here. And like it was said above Test is Test, the only difference is the esther's it can be put in, which basically effects the frequency of injection. Some say you get less bloat on prop but it doesn't seem to matter to me.

I don't think you have done as much research as you should. Read all the AAS profiles. When you are done with that then start searching on the different threads.

Test is test true but im simply asking which is best. The last stuff I was on I took adrenaline with it and made my dumbell bench go from 80 to 120 and my flat bench 220 to 300. I can curl rep 60's easy and some people I seem freakish with my strength due to my size. So ive got the strength. Just wondering the best stuff to put on size. Mass gainers and nitric oxide just don't cut it anymore. I've done 3 different cycles of different stuff and have not gained in size but in strength. So again I just want to know from people which would be the best bulk stuff out.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Your not listening. Any Test can all be used for bulking. If you have done 3 cycles and haven't put on any weight then your gear is bunk, or your diet sucks, or both. The chemical structure of the different test's are the same with the exception of the esthers added. I am not spoon feeding you anymore when the search button works just fine.

I don't want you to spoon feed me im asking ****in opinions. Nothing more nothing less. I'm just sick of throwing weights with eas and seeing minor size results.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Buff View Post
    I don't want you to spoon feed me im asking ****in opinions. Nothing more nothing less. I'm just sick of throwing weights with eas and seeing minor size results.
    My opinion: Test is Test. Go with short esther if you want quick ramp-up, or long esther if you don't want to inject EOD. Pretty easy. If you are seeing minor size results, I would investigate your nutrition.

Basically, I am saying the same as above. Maybe we aren't understanding what you are asking.

Thanks now were getting somewhere. My diet is pretty good I put about 4 to 5000 calories a day and lift around 2 hours a day. I can lift with the 200 + pound guys but my bones get sore due to my strength in size so im dying to figure out how to get size or more muscle so it won't hurt as much. Just wanna know peoples opinions or stories.

If you give your daily calorie count with a variable of 1,000 calories, then you might want to come up with a more solid plan - one where you know exactly what your macros (protein, carbs, fat) are. That way you will know for sure that you are primed for growth. It also sounds like you put too much effort into lifting, and maybe not enough into resting. I cannot imagine what I would do at the gym for two hours a day. Destroying a body part or two doesn't take very long, and then we should move on to the fun part of bodybuilding...eating and resting. Naps and video games are an important part of my growth plan.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Thanks now were getting somewhere. My diet is pretty good I put about 4 to 5000 calories a day and lift around 2 hours a day. I can lift with the 200 + pound guys but my bones get sore due to my strength in size so im dying to figure out how to get size or more muscle so it won't hurt as much. Just wanna know peoples opinions or stories.
    Change your attitude or you wont last another day here.

You've been given "opinions", then didnt "want to be f*cking spoon fed". Paragraph later you want your "opinions" back...

Do some research.

Read the Profiles Forum.

Spend some time in the Steroid Q$A. Dont post, read and read every day. Then ask something no one has asked in that peroid if your not sure. I did that for about 6-7months, then didnt sound like too much of an idiot when I got the balls to post a thread.

Do the same in the PCT Forum and read the stickies on both above forums.

Ok thanks

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    Your not listening. Any Test can all be used for bulking. If you have done 3 cycles and haven't put on any weight then your gear is bunk, or your diet sucks, or both. The chemical structure of the different test's are the same with the exception of the esthers added. I am not spoon feeding you anymore when the search button works just fine.
    Watching you help this guy and have him respond like this was painful.

MASTERMIKE 48 is offline Junior Member
    I'm jumping in on this! OVERTRAINING will make you smaller! I spend no more than 1 hour a day 6 days a week on one bodypart a day Thats it! Of course I do my cardio totally seperate from my weights! You will burn yourself out fast at the rate your going!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep ^^^

Diet, Sleep, Training all need to be in check before you do any steroids fake or real ( with the way he spelled Decca and the questions about which test is best I am guessing he has used "legal steroids " before). Its really easy to overtrain and eat too many calories, this combined with less than 8 hrs of sleep a night is a sure fire recipe for lack of gains on or off the juice.

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 11-13-2011 at 11:25 PM.

I'm getting injection today and yes i believe I do overtrain. I can't seem to leave the gym when I want to I get addicted to it. Idk im just sick of making zero gains in size. I have a body who uses and says the stuff he has will get me atleast 30 pounds of weight.

Buddy*

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    You grow when you rest..seems like total over-training to me . I spend no more than 45 -1 hour max in the gym @ 4 sometimes 5 days a week if i feel recovered enough.AAS is only a small part of smart training and good diet.

Well said Devildog!

I just feel like an hour is not enough at all for me. It almost seems pointless to me. I've heard and read so many different things a ideas its crazy. I just feel more pump and better when I do a full hour forty five work out.

Then I suggest you train every other day if you feel the need to be in the gym that long! Your body needs to recover period!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    I just feel like an hour is not enough at all for me. It almost seems pointless to me. I've heard and read so many different things a ideas its crazy. I just feel more pump and better when I do a full hour forty five work out.
    seeming and being are two different things, you're being advised what to do, listen to it.

i train weights 3 days pw, 1hr max on each session. muscles arent made in the gym, they're made out of it. address your diet and any social life interruptions.

what age are you?

I'm 20 5'7 172 pounds and body fat is at 10%

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    When I was 21, I would stay at the gym overtraining for 3 hours. Now at 44, I don't spend more than 45 minutes in the gym, 4 days a week.

Blog Entries
    at your age bro i would recomend foodadrol...this shit gives me crazy gains...i suggest taking it every three hours...absolutly the most anabolic substance you can put in your body right now...seems your too hung up on taking something to give you gains rather than earning them with hard work and solid nutrition...goodluck..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm new on here. I have taken megaplexx and decca. I have had good strength gains but have not been getting to much bigger. I was wondering what is the best testo out and what is the best stuff on the site to get me big. Thank you
    It's hard to give that an intelligent answer. It's like asking what is the best color.

You always take test. that's a given. beyond that, the "best" is based on your goals and what you are trying to accomplish. Wouldn't make sense to be taking Winnie if you are trying to bulk, now would it?

Wouldn't make sense to be taking anabol if you are trying to take it easy on your liver, now would it?

Wouldn't make much sense to take testosterone if you were a woman, now would it? (under most circumstances, i mean)

My buddy told me. Test prop 100mg per deca liter will do what I want and is very powerful for him. I want to benefit me so... If taking or not taking this helps i wanna know. My goal is atleast 190lbs sitting around no more then 12% body fat

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    at your age bro i would recomend foodadrol...this shit gives me crazy gains...i suggest taking it every three hours...absolutly the most anabolic substance you can put in your body right now...seems your too hung up on taking something to give you gains rather than earning them with hard work and solid nutrition...goodluck..
    Never heard of foodadrol! What is it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERMIKE 48 View Post
    Never heard of foodadrol! What is it?
    neither has the op apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I use poultrybolin and my gains in the past three months have been great. My diet before was ok, but I tightened it up recently and muscle is up, and fat is down. Feeling awesome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I use poultrybolin and my gains in the past three months have been great. My diet before was ok, but I tightened it up recently and muscle is up, and fat is down. Feeling awesome.
    sweet bro, nice work...

Yea I've heard about that. I'm just still trying to research more possible options. And see what else maybe I can do.

jamotech is offline Member
    Dairyonate is what ive been using lately.

Has that been pretty solid for you?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    this needs moving from the supplement section to Q&A

This is supplement questions correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information