Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Buff View Post
    This is supplement questions correct?
    what? you're talking about steroids . this section is for supplements like creatine etc

Ronnie Buff is offline New Member
    Oh I didn't know it was not considered a supp sorry. I'll make another thread.

trenbo100 is offline Junior Member
    in my opinion your 20 yrs old you should not be doing aas. however you are so, as someone thats strong as hell for my size like you, i would say dial in your diet eat as much clean food as you can and dont over train. i have the same problem only im 32 and and just now am starting to get bigger. diet is my key im 176 flat bench 365, dead 555, squat 505, military 235

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to listen to the advice given to you. You are over training. I did the same thing at your age. I trained for 2hrs a day for years. I was strong but I could not get the size I wanted. My stats were about the same as yours, max without any aas.

If I knew then what I know now about diet and only worked out 1hr a day, one muscle group a day I would have been a LOT bigger than I was. Now I'm fighting age (almost 50) injuries and all the other things that go along with being older but I'm still bigger than I was back then although the strength is not as much due to injuries over the years.

Focus on Diet, Form, form, form and stop over training and you will gain a lot without any aas use. Why waste the money if you dont need to. The easy answer of using aas is not really the easy answer. It's easier, cheaper and healthier to do it the right way.

CodyLee1337 is offline New Member
    All depends on your body and just how you react to different things...not a good idea to get addicted to them though bro.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If I knew then what I know now about diet and only worked out 1hr a day, one muscle group a day I would have been a LOT bigger than I was. Now I'm fighting age (almost 50) injuries and all the other things that go along with being older but I'm still bigger than I was back then although the strength is not as much due to injuries over the years.
    You and me both. I look back at all those waisted hours in the gym and think of what I could have done with them. Youth is wasted on the young.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test is test true but im simply asking which is best. The last stuff I was on I took adrenaline with it and made my dumbell bench go from 80 to 120 and my flat bench 220 to 300. I can curl rep 60's easy and some people I seem freakish with my strength due to my size. So ive got the strength. Just wondering the best stuff to put on size. Mass gainers and nitric oxide just don't cut it anymore. I've done 3 different cycles of different stuff and have not gained in size but in strength. So again I just want to know from people which would be the best bulk stuff out.

you need to get your diet in check if you are not gaining size and only gaining strength. You seem highly uneducated when it comes to aas use. You are also making yourself look even worse with the nonsensical blabbering.
    Last edited by chi; 11-01-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks for the great answers. I'm gonna just try one muscle group a day one hour a day. Does anyone have a schedule i could follow or a plan that would work with that. Or should i do 2 things a day like chest tris ext... Please if u have time let me know thx

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    You need to listen to the advice given to you. You are over training. I did the same thing at your age. I trained for 2hrs a day for years. I was strong but I could not get the size I wanted. My stats were about the same as yours, max without any aas.

Focus on Diet, Form, form, form and stop over training and you will gain a lot without any aas use. Why waste the money if you dont need to. The easy answer of using aas is not really the easy answer. It's easier, cheaper and healthier to do it the right way.
    Thx for the advise.

BiG SEXi DAMAGE is offline Junior Member
    My buddy told me. Test prop 100mg per deca liter will do what I want and is very powerful for him. I want to benefit me so... If taking or not taking this helps i wanna know. My goal is atleast 190lbs sitting around no more then 12% body fat
    bro test prop 100mg per deca liter? what is this? i sit around 400-500mg of decca per shot and 250-700mg of test per shot depending on the ester of coarse i havnt done much cycles bro but that is what i need to grow increase the mgs and PiCK UP THE iNTENSiTY iN YOUR WORKOUTS LiFT HEAVIER LiFT SLOWER AND GOOGLE HYPERTROPHY

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I just feel like an hour is not enough at all for me. It almost seems pointless to me. I've heard and read so many different things a ideas its crazy. I just feel more pump and better when I do a full hour forty five work out.
    well, at least we know now why you are not getting any bigger.. stronger maybe..

you see your liver only stores 300-400 cals of glycogen, that's if you eat 1.5 hours before working out.. there is some glycogen that is stored in the muscle but hard to measure..

so if you are "Pushing it hard" depending on heart rate.. how many cals are you burning before your body starts converting amino acids (muscle) into energy for the muscle to use for energy..

typically it's 1 hour of energy... so when you are working out at some point you are actually cannibalizing existing muscle tissue for energy..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bstronglove is offline New Member
    Dairyonate makes me fart way too much, but the gains have been steady.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information