Distorted1987 is offline New Member

Optimum Nutrition Whey

Is this stuff really as good as people make it out to be? I don't really feel like wasting money on protein supps that don't do anything. ....Yes i have wasted plenty of hours researching...

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Hey I just bought some the other day. Ive drank about 6 or 7 shakes and still gaining weight. So I guess its working.

I was drinking Nitro-Tech but its to much money. But that stuff works too. Everybody says oh Nitro TEch is no good. It worked for me, but everybody is not the same.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    Hey I just bought some the other day. Ive drank about 6 or 7 shakes and still gaining weight. So I guess its working.

I was drinking Nitro-Tech but its to much money. But that stuff works too. Everybody says oh Nitro TEch is no good. It worked for me, but everybody is not the same.
    No one said Nitro Tech dident work, they said that it was overpriced and sub par compared to what your money could have been spent on. And yes ON is great but Solid Muscle's whey is better. All the Whey however is untouchable in taste and price

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Best on the market IMO

and it tastes great (double chocolate)

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Its cheap, its good quality. Its not God in a jug, but it works if you need to supplement protein.

mudslinger is offline New Member
    I like it because of the price and it taste good, ( I like the chocolate ). I shake it to mix it, stirring leaves lumps. But I still like boneless chicken breast for protein, yum.

It's my favorite..dissolves way better than anything else I used. Never leaves clumps, I even mix it with my oatmeal and it dissolves on like 10 seconds.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    how often and long are you working out a week... because a higher quality protein may not be necessary if you arent working out at your maximum capacity... also, what does your diet look like???

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    ON's is great. i use about 3shakes a day, they taste half decent and they work. plus they are affordable

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    ON's is great. i use about 3shakes a day, they taste half decent and they work. plus they are affordable

Allthewhey for daytime proteins and then before bed truprotein.com custom blend (see below).

30% Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltration
    20% Calcium Caseinate
    20% Micellar Casein
    15% Milk Protein Isolate
    10% Egg White Protein
    5% Hydrolyzed Casein

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted1987
    Is this stuff really as good as people make it out to be? I don't really feel like wasting money on protein supps that don't do anything. ....Yes i have wasted plenty of hours researching...

ON100% is a good protein. But as far as it "doing" anything...........well that totally depends on your workout, eating, and sleeping habits.

Thread Information