Venum is offline Member

girlfriend wants to try AMP

I am currently cutting, and my gf loved ephedra in the past and was able to handle it no prob..me on the other hand am very sensitive..We were thinking of buying one bottle, and splitting it, with me taking about 2 pills a day because of my sensitivity...serving says take 2-4 before work outs.....one question though that i really need an answer to from prior AMP users.......it says do not take more than 3 times a week to avoid diminishing its effects...wtf? i work out 5-6 times a week...can anyone help me out here? also, is AMP definatly safe for a female?

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    The diminishing effect. So your body doesnt get use to it. After a while if you take it every day it gets less and less effective. You want to use it on those slow sluggish/crappy days.

And female friend of mine uses it and loves it.

Venum is offline Member
    so its not something you take everyday? how can it aid in fat loss if it should only be used a few times a week?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venum
    so its not something you take everyday? how can it aid in fat loss if it should only be used a few times a week?
    i think most of us use it for preorkout energy/focus rather than the actual fat loss effects. i use it twice per week at max. at 4 pills preworkout. i haven't lost the effects of the supplement yet.

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i think most of us use it for preorkout energy/focus rather than the actual fat loss effects. i use it twice per week at max. at 4 pills preworkout. i haven't lost the effects of the supplement yet.
    i already stack NO-explode with cellmass, and I am very sensitive to the no-explode..I am assuming I should not use both amp and no-explode together if I am sensitive..haha. well I already bought a bottle online. No-explode doesnt really wake me up when I feel sluggish, it just makes me feel weird, jiggery, and uncomfortable when doing heavy sets. I feel foggy in the head, cloudy. Will amp make me feel this way as well????

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    No-explod is more for pumps and vascularity and all that jazz right?

Amped is more for focus. So i don't think u will be foggy. But since your senstive give it a go... trial and error. It's not going to kill you but be careful

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    No-explod is more for pumps and vascularity and all that jazz right?

Amped is more for focus. So i don't think u will be foggy. But since your senstive give it a go... trial and error. It's not going to kill you but be careful
    I never really noticed greater pumps from no-explode,maybe it is because I only take half the dose because of my sensitivity. I don't take it for creatine value, pump, etc...I just take it to wake my ass up, but realized it makes me feel uncomfortable. That is why I purchased AMP today. I will def be careful. It says take 2-4 before work out, so for me it means take 2. Thanks for the reply and advice bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Venum
    I never really noticed greater pumps from no-explode,maybe it is because I only take half the dose because of my sensitivity. I don't take it for creatine value, pump, etc...I just take it to wake my ass up, but realized it makes me feel uncomfortable. That is why I purchased AMP today. I will def be careful. It says take 2-4 before work out, so for me it means take 2. Thanks for the reply and advice bro.
    def start with 2 and work your way up if you can. two didn't do shit for me but you might feel the effects which would be good. if you can't take ityou should have no problems selling it off to one of the members here. good luck

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    def start with 2 and work your way up if you can. two didn't do shit for me but you might feel the effects which would be good. if you can't take ityou should have no problems selling it off to one of the members here. good luck
    i dont know who would want to buy a bottle of pills that have been opened already!

sell it to one of your friends or something. amp is quality stuff you'll have no problem getting rid of it. you're probably right on the open bottle part though.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i use the amp.. but my wife prefers amlify 02 same end results but doesn't make her feel jittery
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Link910 is offline New Member
    is amp still available for sale or has it been taken off the market?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    still available

Thread Information