Thread: E/C stack??

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

E/C stack??

my friend is looking for a good fat burning stack, decided against clen /T3, wondering what proper dosage is for ephedra/caffine, he will also be tkaing lean xtreme n sesathing
    also is clen alone a safe product to use, i hear its more effective then e/c stack,but is it safe?
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 04-24-2005 at 03:44 PM.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    The safety of clen is well debated among the boards, i suggest you do a search on it to come to your own descision. An ECA stack consists of:

25 mg Ephendrine
    200 mg's Caffeine
    81 G's Asprin (childrens asprin)

Some people would advise against the asprin, me being one of them.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    so thats bsically all taken at once, n once a day? also would clen be SOOO much more effective then this, or is it pretty even. Yea i did read up on clen, looking to get feedback from people who have tried it. I read that all of the sideeffects r only temp, and it does not cause ne permanent damage, i mean hes only doing it once to shed a few pounds, 2 months max, really main question is should he spend the extra money(125$ a wee) for the clen, or will he see similiar results with e/c stack?
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 04-24-2005 at 10:00 PM.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    so thats bsically all taken at once, n once a day? also would clen be SOOO much more effective then this, or is it pretty even. Yea i did read up on clen, looking to get feedback from people who have tried it. I read that all of the sideeffects r only temp, and it does not cause ne permanent damage, i mean hes only doing it once to shed a few pounds, 2 months max, really main question is should he spend the extra money(125$ a wee) for the clen, or will he see similiar results with e/c stack?
    ECA stacks are usually taken 2-3 times a day (suggested no later than 3 or 4pm) because it may keep you awake. For example before morning cardio at like 7 and another stack at maybe 1.

The effectivness of clen for people varies and relies on diet/training. I prefer an ECA stack to clen but thats just me. And clen may kill heart cells (thats a pretty serious side) but Im not sure to what degree or effect, Ill look it up again.

Lastly 125$ a week for clen? Out sponser is selling a bottle for 60 bucks which should last you quite awhile....

Thread Information