roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation 357 super magnum caffine pills

i know that this is not realy a steroid question, but could you please give me some advice on this, i have a football game tommorow, and at a gas station i perchased some caffine pills, called 357 super magnum. each pill is 200mg of caffine, it says to take one half to one pill, and not to take it more often then every 3 to4 hours. im thinking that i should take 2 pills wich would be 400mg. even tho it says not to do you think it would be ok, i mean it would just be like drinking 2 red bulls before the game, since each red bull has 200mg caffine. would taking 3 pills be way out of the question. please help me out here. thanks.

roger24 is offline Banned
    bump, please help me out here

mkv213 is offline Member
    I remember me and a bunch of guys took caffine pills before a game in high school...we all ended up puking our guts out.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    i know that this is not realy a steroid question, but could you please give me some advice on this, i have a football game tommorow, and at a gas station i perchased some caffine pills, called 357 super magnum. each pill is 200mg of caffine, it says to take one half to one pill, and not to take it more often then every 3 to4 hours. im thinking that i should take 2 pills wich would be 400mg. even tho it says not to do you think it would be ok, i mean it would just be like drinking 2 red bulls before the game, since each red bull has 200mg caffine. would taking 3 pills be way out of the question. please help me out here. thanks.
    I wouldn't. When I took 400mg of caffiene my first time, I noticed a HUGE thermogenic effect. I could literaly feel body heat rising off my body. Then later I felt like shit. Stick with 200mg of caffiene. Have some complex carbohydrates such as oatmeal one hour before the game along with protien drink. Then sip on some gatorade during your football game.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I wouldn't. When I took 400mg of caffiene my first time, I noticed a HUGE thermogenic effect. I could literaly feel body heat rising off my body. Then later I felt like shit. Stick with 200mg of caffiene. Have some complex carbohydrates such as oatmeal one hour before the game along with protien drink. Then sip on some gatorade during your football game.
    good advice !

lucky is offline New Member

Cool

200 mg is plenty, especially with playing football!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information