Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317

    Avant Labs H.E.A.T Stack

    Just checked my shipping info and it appears that I just got this in the mail today

    First time taking it, I've heard some great things about it. I'm starting to cut as of yesterday and this will be one of my only supps. So I will post my review of it shortly. I should notice an effect on mood and appitite in the first few days I suspect. An overall effect on weightloss will take some time though!

  2. #2
    RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Just checked my shipping info and it appears that I just got this in the mail today

    First time taking it, I've heard some great things about it. I'm starting to cut as of yesterday and this will be one of my only supps. So I will post my review of it shortly. I should notice an effect on mood and appitite in the first few days I suspect. An overall effect on weightloss will take some time though!


    I would love to know if it works for you or not!!

    big thanks

  3. #3
    man boobes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    90
    I tried it and didn't really like it. Made me feel tired and more hungry as weird as it sounds. I just got lipo6 and omg reminds me of when i was on original stacker 2's years ago.

  4. #4
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    HEAT Stack is not stimulating like most fat burners. Man Boobes post exemplified the thinking of most people. Stimulation=fat burning. This is not always the case. You won't feel wired. You may feel slightly in a better mood. But dont gauge it on how much it stimulates you.

  5. #5
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    I'm looking forward to the mood enchancing properties as well as the HEAT/AMP combo I read so much about

  6. #6
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Bumpage, looking for feeback.

  7. #7
    BIGAL73's Avatar
    BIGAL73 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by man boobes
    I tried it and didn't really like it. Made me feel tired and more hungry as weird as it sounds. I just got lipo6 and omg reminds me of when i was on original stacker 2's years ago.
    I got absolutly nothing from Lipo6 and was on it for 2 months...But I haven't got any reaction to a fat loss supp since the original Hydroxycut..

    BigAl

  8. #8
    Giants11's Avatar
    Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    5,714
    To be honest, I kept my HEAT strictly for its use in conjunction with AMP.....

    Which by the way is amazing!
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

    ***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

  9. #9
    copenhagen's Avatar
    copenhagen is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    PARTS UNKNOWN
    Posts
    898
    giants,

    would you reccomend using either of the two solo?, also

    what dosages would you suggest for 185lbs?
    Last edited by copenhagen; 06-29-2006 at 09:56 PM.

  10. #10
    Giants11's Avatar
    Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    5,714
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    giants,

    would you reccomend using either of the two solo?, also

    what dosages would you suggest for 185lbs?
    Well AMP is great solo Pre WO, no doubt. HEAT just seems to comliment it nicely and add a euphoric feeling, very nice.

    I would start of with 2 caps and asses from there.

    Never used HEAT solo so couldn't say for sure.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

    ***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

  11. #11
    copenhagen's Avatar
    copenhagen is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    PARTS UNKNOWN
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Well AMP is great solo Pre WO, no doubt. HEAT just seems to comliment it nicely and add a euphoric feeling, very nice.

    I would start of with 2 caps and asses from there.

    Never used HEAT solo so couldn't say for sure.



    thanks bro

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •