BigLB is offline New Member

Question muscle milk and Myo-blast??

Whats up Guys and Girls,

I was reading through a musclemag the other day and i came across an ad for This new product called Myo-blast. Its by Cytodyne(the makers of Xenadrine). its looks amazing, almost too good to be true, which im sure it is. I was just wondering if any of you people out there heard good things or tried this yourself. Also Im Canadian and it seems i can't get anything over here, without asking for it under the counter, which means jacking up the price 100%. but if it's worth it i'd like to give it a shot. tell me what ya think!!!

For my second question, actually listed as my first! haha. This new muscle milk protein powder. is this any good? im just getting tired of the same ol protein shakes... cripes jug after jug.. haha. anyways just drop me a line and tell me what you all think. With all these companies out there you don't know what you're buying and most things are just pure bull-spit! anyways thanks alot.

one love!

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    I personaly like muscle milk....The price is a litle high but it tastes soooooooo good lol...Gain were good too I thought...You gotta believe in what your doin (helps with the placebo effect)....

BigLB is offline New Member
    Alright sounds great. I think i'll give Muscle-milk a try. Why the f*uck not i guess!

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Muscle milk is the best dam thing out there imo, lol

BigMLB is offline New Member
    Man muscle milk is one damn tasty protein drink. Its alittle gritty though. I got the banana cream, and its damn good. Thanks for letting me know about it. This stuff doesn't come cheap though. I spent 50 smacks on a 2 week supply! I'll only be takin this as a before work-out drink. about an hour or so. and then just reg. protein for the rest of me shakes!

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Hell if you can look on the net and order your muscle milk...Sometimes you can get it sheap if you buy enuff....I love the stuff though I like the chocalate....Good shit...

Yo BigLB, i am a canadian too and I dont really order my protein from US, well i did this time($42 US) cost me 101 in canadian. but its ok its 11Lb bag. anyways i usually take Whey Gold - gives you 27 g from a 31g scoop, and better yet take Whey Isolate from PVL 31g in 35 g scoop($85-$90). you should do a 5 lb tub in 10 days depending on ur weight.

i am 188 pounds and i take 300g a day and getting good results and my diet is right and religiously commited to my workout schedule

dustycraven is offline New Member
    muscle milk tastes awsome but is pretty low in protien. 27g per 72g serving. i got mine for $50cdn. the labels are not accurate though because some of the stack can't be together legally in canada. its the same powder as the american stuff but differnt labeling. your actually getting a better product than the label says if you buy the canadian stuff

Thread Information