Thread: 1-AD question

rrrddd is offline Junior Member

1-AD question

i just finished 10 weeks of a t-200/equipoise cycle three weeks ago and want to begin taking 1-AD tomorrow because of all the good things that people are saying about it. do you think that i will be ok going right into it considering that it will continue to suppress my natural testosterone . if i run the 1-AD for 4 weeks starting tomorrow, i will have had a total time ''ON'' of approx 17 weeks. is this too long and what do you know about 1-AD.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    My guess is give yourself a break. I am doing 1ad for a second time, never done AS but 1 AD does mess with your test production.

I am sure some other people will chime in but better safe than sorry, you can always try 1ad in a couple of months.

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    thanks

BlGdawg is offline New Member
    I work at a supplement shop so i get to take all of the prohormones. I have take 1-ad and i know from people who come into the store that the best results are seen when you stack the ergopharm Norandro spray. Also you might want to check into impact250 if you are serious about pushing the limits of an over the counter andro. Good luck man

Thread Information