Crunch25 is offline New Member

Question Problems with protein

I used to use isopure, but it was a pain to make and felt like lead in my stomach, stayed with it but i started really having problems digesting it at night, woke up couple of times and chucked it up. So now im using the ABB and isopure ready made drinks, thier alot thinner and seemed easier on my stomach, but now about 2 months in with those, im startin to get real watery dierrera. Does this mean im not gettin this protein at all? or is it just a reaction and im still getttin a benfit from the drinks. I supplament mabey 2-3 per day and only have one of these incicents in the bathroom per day, still better to me than the thick shakes, but am i losing the protein? Is it worth it?
    Last edited by Crunch25; 07-22-2003 at 12:05 AM.

prolly gross but just so its out there, dierraer is all water no consistencey to it, so its makin me think, im not gettin anything from these drinks, its well out of 2 hrs since last meal to, harldy any lactose or so they say, dont get it

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Are you sure you just haven't caught a bug or are coming down sick? If you're only drinking 2 or 3 of those shakes a day it shouldn't be giving you the runs. I'd cut back on the number of shakes and stick with real food as much as possible.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you drinking enough water? When your dehydrated you will get diareha (sp?). I'm not saying it's not the protein but it's an idea. Try to drink 1.5 to 2 gal of water a day.

i will try both or your guys suggestions, i hate cuttin back on the drinks, makes it so easy for me, but somethin aint right, and more water is not a probelm, ill see how it goes, thx guys

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    If I take those ready-made drinks without working out or drinking, i get the hershey squirts too.. I take them after intense cardio and strength training when I've been drinking water throughout the entire workout. That way, it seems to absorb better and no runny turds for me.

Thread Information