Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: L-Carnitine Administration

  1. #1
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    21

    Question L-Carnitine Administration

    My trainer advised me to try L-Carnitine shots to lose the last few pounds of body fat I have. He's telling me to inject it subcutaneously in my belly fat so it affects that area the most. I've read a lot of articles about water-based L-Carnitine and I saw that it can be injected intravenously or subcutaneously. But the L-Carnitine he's planning to buy for me is OIL-BASED.

    Is the administration protocol for water-based and oil-based L-Carnitine the same? I'm worried it might create lumps on my abs if I inject oil subcutaneously. Please advise.

    Here's the L-Carnitine he's planning for me to use:

    L-Carnitine Administration-l-carnitine.png

    CARNIPURE-2000 (Acetyl L-carnitine)

    Reduce body fat, improves exercise performance. Increase muscle mass and recovery time.

    Potency : 200mg/ml.
    Appearance : Oil based solution.
    Packing : Supplied in a clear 10ml glass vial with red flip-off cap & labeled box.
    Dosage : 200 mg - 600 mg/day.

  2. #2
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsianDude View Post
    My trainer advised me to try L-Carnitine shots to lose the last few pounds of body fat I have. He's telling me to inject it subcutaneously in my belly fat so it affects that area the most. I've read a lot of articles about water-based L-Carnitine and I saw that it can be injected intravenously or subcutaneously. But the L-Carnitine he's planning to buy for me is OIL-BASED.

    Is the administration protocol for water-based and oil-based L-Carnitine the same? I'm worried it might create lumps on my abs if I inject oil subcutaneously. Please advise.

    Here's the L-Carnitine he's planning for me to use:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L-Carnitine.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	170515

    CARNIPURE-2000 (Acetyl L-carnitine)

    Reduce body fat, improves exercise performance. Increase muscle mass and recovery time.

    Potency : 200mg/ml.
    Appearance : Oil based solution.
    Packing : Supplied in a clear 10ml glass vial with red flip-off cap & labeled box.
    Dosage : 200 mg - 600 mg/day.
    You can inject small amounts of oil sub-q in a single shot, I prefer to go IM myself but I know plenty that will do all their AAS sub-q. I cant imagine L-Carnitine would be any different. I will be pinning my L-Carnitine IM. I haven't read that spot injections will make it any more effective. That could be possible. Do you or your trainer have any literature on that?

  3. #3
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    21
    How small? Like 1 ml/cc max sub-q? I'm also leaning towards IM but I'm already injecting T-Prop, Tren -A and HCG , might run out of injection spots lol. If my L-Carnitine is oil-based is it safe to assume that I can combine it with T-Prop and Tren-A in a single shot? My trainer hasn't shown me any articles or whatever proving spot injections are more effective, he's only basing it on personal experience and testimonials of other trainers in the gym who've done the same. But take note, all of them only used the water-based L-Carnitine. What's yours by the way? Oil or water?

  4. #4
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsianDude View Post
    How small? Like 1 ml/cc max sub-q? I'm also leaning towards IM but I'm already injecting T-Prop, Tren-A and HCG, might run out of injection spots lol. If my L-Carnitine is oil-based is it safe to assume that I can combine it with T-Prop and Tren-A in a single shot? My trainer hasn't shown me any articles or whatever proving spot injections are more effective, he's only basing it on personal experience and testimonials of other trainers in the gym who've done the same. But take note, all of them only used the water-based L-Carnitine. What's yours by the way? Oil or water?
    Mine is water based, I personally wouldn't try any more than a 1ml sub-q shot myself (oil or water). You could mix your oil based shots. That wont be an issue. Unless the solvents in the AAS somehow degrade the L-Carnitine, but I'm no chemist so I cant comment on that.

  5. #5
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,092
    Maybe we could get someone to move this to the supplements section. I think it might get more attention than the PCT section.
    almostgone likes this.

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,317
    injectable L-carn. That's seems a little ridiculous, no?

  7. #7
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    injectable L-carn. That's seems a little ridiculous, no?
    In a lifestyle where we inject every other supplement, I'd say no......
    RaginCajun likes this.

  8. #8
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    21
    RigPig

    Thanks for moving it here. I'll research a bit more on mixing it with T-Prop and Tren -A in a single shot. I hope someone who've used oil-based L-Carnitine sees this post so I can get his feedback too.

    Couchlockd

    There's no better L-Carnitine form other than injectables, the orals are a waste of money. Doesn't help that much according to the people I've met who used them and the articles I've read about them.

  9. #9
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ * ~AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    30,922
    Inject-able carnitine has always been interesting to me. I'd rather take var though for that purpose. Much better nutrient shuttler.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  10. #10
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Inject-able carnitine has always been interesting to me. I'd rather take var though for that purpose. Much better nutrient shuttler.
    Var = Anavar ? I'm taking it for a little bit of fat loss though. Are you recommending I take Anavar instead of injectable L-Carnitine for this purpose?

  11. #11
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ * ~AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    30,922
    I'm not recommending anything. All I am saying is that Anavar is a far better nutrient shuttler than L-Carnitine, which is what carnatine does, hence the weight loss benefit.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •