CrunchyWhyte000 is offline New Member

Need to put on muscle quick

I have taken heede (sp?) to some of your advice, and have put juicing on hold for now. However, I still am not satisfied with my muscle growth. I am a ripped 168 lbs, but I am 6'2, and 19 years old. I have added almost 40 pounds to my bench within the last to months, but I haven't really gotten too much bigger. I just started taking creatine last week. And have been eating a lot more working out hard, and taking vitamins daily. I would like to put on 15 pounds hopefully within the next 2 months, does anyone have any advice on training, diet or supplements I should use to help me obtain my goals?

Logan13 is offline Banned

eat/train

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyWhyte000
    I have taken heede (sp?) to some of your advice, and have put juicing on hold for now. However, I still am not satisfied with my muscle growth. I am a ripped 168 lbs, but I am 6'2, and 19 years old. I have added almost 40 pounds to my bench within the last to months, but I haven't really gotten too much bigger. I just started taking creatine last week. And have been eating a lot more working out hard, and taking vitamins daily. I would like to put on 15 pounds hopefully within the next 2 months, does anyone have any advice on training, diet or supplements I should use to help me obtain my goals?
    eat, when you think that you've eaten enough..eat more. Lift hard and smart and you will get there.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Yeah train longer bro. It took me 2yrs and a half to gain naturally 24lbs. AS is not a magic pill. Try visiting the diet forum and check out the stuff there. It'll help.

~theJuice~

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    eat, eat, eat..........oh ya train, sleep ect. get the point. Just keep training hard and pump as much protein into you as you can. IMO do at least 400g of protein per day and about 3500 calories.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911
    eat, eat, eat..........oh ya train, sleep ect. get the point. Just keep training hard and pump as much protein into you as you can. IMO do at least 400g of protein per day and about 3500 calories.
    Bro 400g of protein is a bit much for someone who weighs 168. He should be around 252g of protein, any amount which is considered high for the body it will turn into fat. Carbs aren't the only thing that can get stored as fat.

~theJuice~

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    It really depends on his own metabolism. If he is working out as hard as he says, and is ripped at 168, he can handle the protein. If it is too much he will probably just pass it and won't turn into fat.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    All this talking about eating is making me hungry!!! Not really but I'm gonna eat anyway!!!

Good luck

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    What is the hurry?....developing quality muscle and I stress "Quailty Muscle" takes time bro......sure you can gain 15lbs in 2 months but it will be mostly fat and water weight........

chest6 is offline Banned
    muscle growth takes time...training naturally u wont get "muscle fast" its a slow progression

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    What is the hurry?....developing quality muscle and I stress "Quailty Muscle" takes time bro......sure you can gain 15lbs in 2 months but it will be mostly fat and water weight........

very true, ive been training natural for over a year and a half and my goal is to gain about 2lbs/month, but those 2 lbs being ripped and lean gains!

Thread Information