JJJUICE is offline New Member

Unhappy Am I Doing Enough?

AIGHT...HERES ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS OUT THERE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE STARTED A ROUTINE WITH ONLY ONE BODY PART A DAY. NOW I DONT KNOW IF IT IS MENTAL BUT I ALWAYS FEEL AS THOUGH IM NOT DOING ENOUGH. ESPECIALLY IF ITS ONLY ONE BODY PART A DAY!!! I DO ABOUT 4-5 EXERCISES PER BODY PART 3-4 SETS RANGING FROM 6-12 REPS DEPENDING ON WHAT I AM DOING. I AM NEARING THE END OF MY FIRST WEEK AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOORE AS HELL HAHAHA BUT STILL MY MIND KEEPS TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD BE DOING MORE. ILL BE IN THE GYM FROM 45-1 HOUR EVERYDAY SOMETIMES LONGER, THAT IS ALAOS ANOTHER FACTOR. I THINK I SHOULD BE IN THE GYM LONGER TOO. ANYWAYZ, GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK!!!

PEACE

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    sore is good , it probably is all mental

if you were not doing enough you probably would not be sore
    think of it that way

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Less often means more....Doing 1 body part a day is a good thing to do.It means you can put 110% into that day ..

JJJUICE is offline New Member
    YEAH....I THNK FOR THE MOST PART IT IS MENTAL!!!! SHIT I STILL CANT STRAIGHTEN OUT MY ARMS HAHAHAHA THANX FOR THE INFO MY FRIENDS!!!!

PEACE

murph is offline Member
    hey please lose the CAPS they make it hard to read,.....but one part a day is for sure the way to go,......unless your just starting out, you can really focus on hitting that body part entirely,........if your training everything in one day there would be nothing you could do for a few days while you were recovering anyway....and some parts wouldnt get as good of a workout if they were at the end of your routine, when you were getting tired,...........

Sema is offline Associate Member
    JJJuice, i have the same problem
    I'm doing my sets till complete failure, in a workout of around 70 mins 5 days a week, but everytime i go home i think "hmm, i've could have done heavier". When i'm sore the day after i know my workout was sufficient... Must be something mental

BigD is offline Associate Member
    As long as your sore and you are pushing yourself to the limit on that one body part then I'd say it's all mental.

Thread Information