• 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By rt4man
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By LeeSin1
  • 1 Post By pythonsweb

Thread: E-cigarette or vapor pen people help.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

E-cigarette or vapor pen people help.

Does an e-cigarette or vape have an effect on cardio like real cigarettes? I quit cold seven days ago after many years of smoking. I could really use some fake smoke if it doesn't mess up cardio like a cigarette. I would need info from someone with actual experience. For example if you smoke an e cig can you still run 2 miles without it taking you an hour to recover? Does the e cig take your wind away like a cigarette?
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

pythonsweb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Does an e-cigarette or vape have an effect on cardio like real cigarettes? I quit cold seven days ago after many years of smoking. I could really use some fake smoke if it doesn't mess up cardio like a cigarette. I would need info from someone with actual experience. For example if you smoke an e cig can you still run 2 miles without it taking you an hour to recover? Does the e cig take your wind away like a cigarette?
    I've been vaping for years and no problems at all first couple races I've podiumed and I've vaped right before the race its not like smoking at all, I was running a 10k everyday and not winded a bit I vape a lot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by pythonsweb View Post
    I've been vaping for years and no problems at all first couple races I've podiumed and I've vaped right before the race its not like smoking at all, I was running a 10k everyday and not winded a bit I vape a lot lol

Thank you! This is what I wanted to hear! I know people who vape but none of them run lol!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Nope I don't notice I smoke an vapor tank thingy. Not like when I was in the joint and if I smoked a few roll ups earlier that week or day before lifting I couldn't catch my breath and beyond that I never smoked cigs..so I don't know why I started vaping (well I do know but I won't get into that now). But I don't notice a thing and I was doing brutal steep stair sprints
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Nope I don't notice I smoke an vapor tank thingy. Not like when I was in the joint and if I smoked a few roll ups earlier that week or day before lifting I couldn't catch my breath and beyond that I never smoked cigs..so I don't know why I started vaping (well I do know but I won't get into that now). But I don't notice a thing and I was doing brutal steep stair sprints
    Never figured you for a smoker. This means a lot comin from you. I know your killer training programs! If someone is gonna be winded from vaping it would be you running around with a three hundred pound rock lol! Thanks marsoc! Gonna eat some melatonin and try to sleep again.
    Marsoc likes this.

Dude I been going to bed late since I been hitting the gym when nobody is there around 12am...so I'm in this shit winter sleeping cycle. Up till 3am lol. I gots break this and sleep earlier ...anyways yeah thanks man. It's all about breaking thresholds and I'm jut trying to find anyway to do so..i miss my park and my rock..I been training like Ivan Drago lately ..waiting on my HCG

But yeah I don't huff and puff I don't feel ..other then cuz I'm a fat ass
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Dude I been going to bed late since I been hitting the gym when nobody is there around 12am...so I'm in this shit winter sleeping cycle. Up till 3am lol. I gots break this and sleep earlier ...anyways yeah thanks man. It's all about breaking thresholds and I'm jut trying to find anyway to do so..i miss my park and my rock..I been training like Ivan Drago lately ..waiting on my HCG

But yeah I don't huff and puff I don't feel ..other then cuz I'm a fat ass
    You arent a fat ass lol, hope you get your stuff soon.

You so good to me powerstroke..awwww. Jk. Yeah I know. I been waiting forever. Any stupid place I go to either. Doesn't have one thing or another . So now it's time to wait for the BAC water..son of a bitch! Then however much I need for bloodwork
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You so good to me powerstroke..awwww. Jk. Yeah I know. I been waiting forever. Any stupid place I go to either. Doesn't have one thing or another . So now it's time to wait for the BAC water..son of a bitch! Then however much I need for bloodwork
    What is blood work????? Last time I checked it was 1998 and we all know y2k is gonna be the end anyway... bloodwork is overrated.
    Marsoc likes this.

Right awesome lol..that was going to be my next question or private message question lol.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Bought E cig. Its ok by me. I dont feel quite so disgruntled now. Thanks again yall.

Yeah dude it's something cool to cover the physical action part of smoking. I like hitting it when I take a break from working or when I'm just chillin. I'll be puffin away..what flavor you get..lol I got sharkleberry haha. Attachment 167315
    Last edited by Marsoc; 01-31-2017 at 12:07 PM.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use this one> Aspire - Aspire Cleito Tank
    Best one I have used, I have used a bunch and this one is worth it, if it ever broke id buy the same one. you can take BIG puffs of clouds, most vap pens are small and dont do it for me, like trying to breath through a tiny straw for a small little puff... but there are 2 types of vaping people; mouth toke and inhale, or mouth to lung tokes (straight from vape to lung draws) and the the latter you usually need a bigger and advanced vape. im the latter.

*started smoking only a couple years ago like a dumb ass (did like 20yrs ago for a couple years in highschool but stopped)... I have had a very very rough last couple years in my life, but things are flowing now and iv stopped smoking and just vape (for the most part, odd times ill roll a natty organic tobacco blend but its rare)
    Obs likes this.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    Yeah dude it's something cool to cover ther physical action of smoking. I like hitting it when I take a break from working or when I'm just chillin. I'll be puffin away..what flavor you get..lol I got sharkleberry haha. Attachment 167315
    Man, that thing looks like it has been used quite a bit!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I use this one> Aspire - Aspire Cleito Tank
    Best one I have used, I have used a bunch and this one is worth it, if it ever broke id buy the same one. you can take BIG puffs of clouds, most vap pens are small and dont do it for me, like trying to breath through a tiny straw for a small little puff... but there are 2 types of vaping people; mouth toke and inhale, or mouth to lung tokes (straight from vape to lung draws) and the the latter you usually need a bigger and advanced vape. im the latter.

*started smoking only a couple years ago like a dumb ass (did like 20yrs ago for a couple years in highschool but stopped)... I have had a very very rough last couple years in my life, but things are flowing now and iv stopped smoking and just vape (for the most part, odd times ill roll a natty organic tobacco blend but its rare)
    I got the cleito. My dad found it at the park. I bought a new coil for it in the thing is gigantic the coil itself is like the size of a AA battery when usually they're pretty small I got this thing called the cloud beast baby right now the coils are insane looking check it out
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    Man, that thing looks like it has been used quite a bit!
    Oh yeah the battery which is the black part I drop that thing all the time the tank which is on top this one is new to actually because the last one I had I didn't know it fell out of my pocket at the gym and when I went to set the dumbbells down I smashed it
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I have a vuse. I tried one of the bigger refillable vapes and like it. It was a lot harder hitting. I smoked reds half my life so the vuse e cig is about what a light was to me. Maybe I can get bored with this and drop it soon and just save the money. I will blow the extra money on red bull though...

I have a vuse. I tried one of the bigger refillable vapes and like it. It was a lot harder hitting. I smoked reds half my life so the vuse e cig is about what a light was to me. Maybe I can get bored with this and drop it soon and just save the money. I will blow the extra money on red bull though...
    My x gf smoked vuse. Then I started. It was a waste of money how fast they run out and they taste like shit eventually. I dropped them one day as fast as I picked them up lol ..only reason I started was because I was at a half way house out of prison. Some guy came from home to the classes I had to take and had an e cig. We weren't allowed them and I didn't smoke cigs but cuz I had lack of stimulation I tried it and felt the nicotine and liked it. Been puffin it ever since. I will probably slow down a bit eventually out of nowhere
    Obs likes this.

LeeSin1 is offline Junior Member
    when i smoked, i never really saw a problem.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I bought a new vaporizer, went to charge it the first time and the damn charger was broke! Gotta re-solder some shotty chinese shit but I like the refillable thing. Its a lot stronger 24mg nicotine. Wish they had stronger though. VUSE sucks bad compared to the refillable

pythonsweb is offline New Member
    try the releaux with smok tfv4 really cheap now holds 3 batteries lasts all day

Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pythonsweb View Post
    try the releaux with smok tfv4 really cheap now holds 3 batteries lasts all day

I got the tfv8 baby beast. Horrible. The coils literally are burnt after 1-2 days and I run them minimum required watts. I'm going to invest in an alien mod and a"tobecco" super tank next time. The mini super tank by tobacco was solid

Obs
    Attachment 167788 just bought this eleaf thing it was cheap but has a ton of output. Love this thing, its the size of a lighter.

Attachment 167788 just bought this eleaf thing it was cheap but has a ton of output. Love this thing, its the size of a lighter.
    Does it take cartridges ?

Obs
    Does it take cartridges ?
    No it takes e liquid and has replaceable coils. Very cost effective and ten times better than a pen.
    This one is gonna stay, its not big and bulky pain in the ass but still puts out like a big vape. $30

Thread Information