PhatBoy526 is offline New Member

whats the best time to train?

Im tryna trim down and cut up and i know i should lift about three days a week but what time would be the best time to train? morning or night

tuff212 is offline New Member
    stop eating man!

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You're going to have people say they think you should work out in the morning. You're going to have people say they think you should work out at night.
    You really have to do what works best for you. If you can get a better workout in the morning, then you should do it in the morning. If you can get a better workout in the evening, then you should do it in the evening.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    You're going to have people say they think you should work out in the morning. You're going to have people say they think you should work out at night.
    You really have to do what works best for you. If you can get a better workout in the morning, then you should do it in the morning. If you can get a better workout in the evening, then you should do it in the evening.
    DBarcelo is so right.....Personal I have trained at all different times....around 5pm works real good for me(that's the time I train at the most)...I hate am workouts, for some reason my body just doesn't feel awake.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuff212
    stop eating man!
    no need for stuff like that...

listen to db and born...they're right on the money. i've found i work best around 3pm, but i usually can't do it then, so second best for me is around 8pm...these are my best times...but everyone's different...find what works for you and go with it...good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhatBoy526
    Im tryna trim down and cut up and i know i should lift about three days a week but what time would be the best time to train? morning or night
    I would train morning or afternoon. I think afternoon is the best because I personally limit my carbs after breakfast so i find working out in the afternoon helps to burn off the carbs than after working out for the rest of the day i only eat protein and carbs to a minimum. Working out at night is not the best idea especiall if you plan on sleeping soon after. The last few hours before you go to sleep you should be winding down not speeding up I find working out at night makes it hard for me to fall asleep.

Thread Information