Thread: low test,low lh

alextg is offline Associate Member

low test,low lh

I did a 10month cycle of test prop 100mg/EOD and 50mg winny EOD , a cycle that finished mid july.during my PCT i got around 10.000iu of hcg (4x2500iu) and got 20mg nolva for around 20days (i should have taken it more but left for vacations and couldnt continue it).
    Anyway , i did some blood tests about 15 days ago and my test levels were VERY low (both free and total).I thought that maybe the lab did something wrong so i went to an other lab and except test i did some hormone tests aswell.I give you results.

test total 0,73ng/ml (normal 4-11)
    test free 7,4pg/ml (50-210)
    E2 17,2pg/ml (<52)
    PRL 9,2ng/ml (2,1-18)
    FSH 3,5mIU/ml (1,5-9,3)
    LH 1,6 mIU/ml (1,5-9,3)
    SHBG 15nmol/L (11-80)
    DHEA 2,3ng/ml (1,8-12,5)

Im planning on visiting an endocrinologist , but any ideas what can i do to raise my levels ?
    Thanks for the help in advance

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your age?, stats cycle exp, etc.

29yo,5'7 currently 184lbs,done around 4-5 cycles ... talked yesterday with an old pro bb and told me that my test levels will come to normal in a period of 6+ months of not using AAS ... with my training and good diet my test levels will raise ...

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    In time LH and FSH will rise and then hopefully the ledyg cells in your testicles will start producing testosterone again. You just have to wait....
    Yup.

Although your PCT wasnt good.

It seems your testes are firing, but LH/FSH is low.

wk 1-3 Clomid 50mg/ED*
    wk 3-6 Clomid 25mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED OR Tore 120/100/100/100/60/60

If you can run more Clomid and not get sides (some do very bad) run 100mg/ED for 3 weeks. But I think sides will beocme apparent and if they do, lower down to 50mg/ED.

I've never done a PCT with Clomid ... not that i had sides from it but Nolva and hcg was always good to go for me ... dunno , maybe when i'll recover and i'll do my next cycle (probably summer now) , i'll use clomid aswell in my PCT.Now i'll just start 4iu 5on2off of hgh and keep that till summer when i'll most probably be ok and do my next cycle
    Thanks for the help guys

ps Swifto , you reccon i should get some ZMA or tribulous ? Will they help or they're not necessary ? The guy i talked, told me that its not needed.Dunno , i was just thinking that maybe i could get something to speed up the process ...
    Last edited by alextg; 10-19-2009 at 01:57 PM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg View Post
    I've never done a PCT with Clomid ... not that i had sides from it but Nolva and hcg was always good to go for me ... dunno , maybe when i'll recover and i'll do my next cycle (probably summer now) , i'll use clomid aswell in my PCT.Now i'll just start 4iu 5on2off of hgh and keep that till summer when i'll most probably be ok and do my next cycle
    Thanks for the help guys

ps Swifto , you reccon i should get some ZMA or tribulous ? Will they help or they're not necessary ? The guy i talked, told me that its not needed.Dunno , i was just thinking that maybe i could get something to speed up the process ...
    hmm it will help with your sex drive if that is an issue

Thread Information