NoTimer is offline Junior Member

20yo,no cycle yet,(probably)sad results

Hello guys!So i did some tests a couple of weeks ago and got my results which i can tell from myself they are bad,but just wanted some opinions.Never cycled before.In brackets are my levels and before them is what's supposed to be the normal range

test 400-1080ng/ml (288)
    free test 8,7-54,7pg/ml (9,10)
    fsh 1,4-14,6 mIU/ml (3,2)
    lh 1,9-12,5 mIU/ml (2,2)
    estradiol 18-67 pg/ml (39)

The only thing i've done recently is used the anti-depressant fluoxetine(prozac)
    and quetiapine(seroquel or ketipinol) to sleep.I was on them both for quite a few months and came off them like 1,5 months ago.Could they have something to do with this?

I have an appointment with my endo on thursday,but wanted to know what you guys think of this disaster

Thanks

sorry for the double post.When i first tried to post,it stuck,so i clicked again and it got posted twice

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i wouldnt say its a disaster, your levels are the same as mine and im your age.

no point looking into TRT just to fix your numbers, are you getting any low test symptoms?

no symptoms in what has to do with my sex drive.I have noticed that i get tired very easily.Also,i get depressed and anxious very easily.concentration is hard too,but never used to be.Besides the fact that i don't have much muscle to start with and i have trouble getting rid of extra fat...

Thanks for the reply!Let's see what the doctor says tomorrow

sorry mate.Yeah, i know they use periods but where i'm from we use commas and sometimes i forget...

Anyway,i went to the doctor today and he just said i should wait for about a month to make sure the drugs i was taking are completely gone from my system and then do the tests again

edit:i posted after bonaparte,but my post appears before his... :S

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OOOhhhhhh...I just figured out why I couldn't make sense of your numbers. You're using a comma as a decimal point. IDK where you're form, but most people on here use periods (.) for decimal points.

Thread Information