ZARZOR is offline New Member

Exclamation Blood Test after my PCT ... please advice.

Hi guys i just finished myy PCT and did a blood test. the doctore said that the Testosterone levels are just fine but to be honest am not really sure. you tell what do think ??

Tests----------------------------------Results-------------------------------Ref. Rang

Luteinising Hormone---------------1.43 mIU/ml---------------------------1 - 10

Progesterone-----------------------0.2 ng/ml------------------------------ <0.1 - 0.2

Prolactin---------------------------- 6.83 ng/ml ----------------------------- 2 - 18

Estradiol------------------------------ 10 pg/ml------------------------------25 - 107

Testosterone -------------------------- 11.02 nmol/l ----------------------- 6.0 - 30.0

thanks,
    Last edited by ZARZOR; 02-27-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Whitecollar10 is offline Junior Member
    Look at some of the stickies in the HRT section. This one (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ne-Blood-Tests) makes the point that the "average" range does not necessarily equate to optimum. Keep in mind, men with lower T levels (and experiencing symptoms) are part of the "average".

That same sticky says the optimum should be in the high average range, which would be the upper third. Thus, your optimum would be 22 to 30, and your levels are 11 at present.

But, what do I know?!? lol I have my physical and blood test in about a week and a half.

Whitecollar10 is offline Junior Member
    I just noticed your E2 levels are quite low. Just as high E2 is not good, low E2 is not good. I think the optimum is to be in the lower half of the reference range (perhaps someone more knowledgeable could chime in). That would make the optimum range 25 to 66 with the reference range listed. Your E2 is 10.

Are you taking something to suppress your E2?

Thread Information