Thread: Low free test

HenK_193 is offline New Member

Low free test

hello guys,
    enrolled for some time but I never posted because I tried to read as much as possible to inform me.
    Now I consider myself quite ready for a cycle but before starting, I wanted to do blood tests to know my reference levels.
    I still have to try to coordinate the cycle (just for information a normal cycle for beginners 500mg a week for 12 weeks), with training and competition, but I wanted to take advantage on the time.
    I went to my doctor,who is a friend, and I got to start prescribing the analysis of total and free testosterone .
    After this I will also LH, FSH, estradiol, etc. .. for bureaucratic reasons preferred to prescribe separate and not together.
    With amazement I took tests and found a very low value of free testosterone!
    I have attached the scan of the analysis is the first and the second is total free.
    my status:
    height 6',3
    weight 210lbs
    Bf: not rated
    I'm not a BB but a powerlifter.
    just to give me numbers about 660 deadlift, bench 390, squat 560.
    I have never done a cycle, only supplements, vitamins and creatine.
    my diet is ok.

Always lived with a sense of general fatigue, but I have never given serious problems, over the years I have talked to several doctors but no one has ever given me a definitive answer.
    I never had problems of erections, although in recent months I have noticed a decline in libido and a small ED, but I thought it was for the most intense workouts I'm doing, and my new girl friend that want to play every moment.

Low free test-001.jpg

why do you think this so low?
    I do / change something?
    Thank you all for the answers you give me!
    This site is a real source of inspiration for me!

PS: sorry for my English but it is not my original language. I'm Italian.

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    I know the resident experts will chime but you may want to post your diet in the nutrition/diet section. How much sleep are you getting?

HenK_193 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply man,
    I make a minimum of eight hours of sleep every day...
    now I'll try to post my diet ....

Thread Information