Brick is offline Member

Canadian Bloodwork MSP

Just wondering if anyone knows if MSP covers the Bloodwork that I will need for after cycle or if I have to pay out of pocket.

Thanks!

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Nope. I'd call lifelabs and ask if they'll do it for you, or depending where you are just hop across the border and get it done in the US. the cost will be on you regardless. There are also a lot of anti-aging clinics popping up, if you're 30 or older they'll to a complete work-up on sex hormones and HGH. You have to pay for this too.
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 01-12-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria
    Nope. I'd call lifelabs and ask if they'll do it for you, or depending where you are just hop across the border and get it done in the US. the cost will be on you regardless. There are also a lot of anti-aging clinics popping up, if you're 30 or older they'll to a complete work-up on sex hormones and HGH. You have to pay for this too.
    I'm 26 and live in the interior of BC.

I googled it and I have three in my town.

Just call them up and say I need blood work done? Or do I still need a req from a doc?

Also, have you used them before? Any idea on the cost? (if this is not allowed as it is price discussion I apologize and will edit out)

Thread Information