Testecha is offline New Member

Help with my blood test results

Attached are my latest results, should I be worried about any thing. I was in week 10 of a 20 week cycle when this sample was drawn. I am taking (250 ml of test e 2/wk, 200 iu HCG 2/wk, and 10 mg Novadex daily). Should I increase the Nolvadex due to the high estrogen? Is the Testosterone high enough?Results.txt
    Last edited by Testecha; 10-17-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolvadex is not a AI, you need and AI to lower high estrogen.

Your kidney function is bad, I would stop the cycle, you might be damaging your health...

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Totally agree with mr.BB, and if you take any types of NSAIDs, stop taking them immediately. Take some new BW in a couple of weeks and if your kidney-numbers continue to stay low get your doctor to refer you to a nephrologist. Best of luck, and stay safe

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Actually I would not worry about liver levels to much on cycle. Every time I go on cycle mine go way up. I once had test done and didnt know they would check it, I though it was only cholesterol and such and the doctor freaked. I had all kinds of test done, ultrasound and more blood work and everything was 100% fine. Within a couple weeks after cycle my levels were back to normal. It's common.

I agree with the above about the nolvadex , it's not the same as an AI and wont help your estrogen. Get either Adex or liquid stane.

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    I am sorry, but maybe you misunderstood, we are talking about his kidney functions, and the kidneys do not have the same "auto-repair" ability as the liver. I think if would be smart to check out the kidneys again, and also bring a urinary sample.

Don`t get me wrong, I do not want to argue with you mr LB since you have some real experience when it comes to AAS and you are one of the persons that I want to ask before I start my first cycle.

Thread Information