half natural is offline New Member

Bloodwork midcycycle

Hi Guys,

Can anyone offer any input to my blood results and let me know if 99nmol/L is a high reading for on cycle? I'm not sure if this is a maximum value? I had another friend score 98 on a cycle and it made me wonder how high the range or numbers csn go to as i really have no idea what nmol/L is.

My liver values are high probably from 50mg stanazol i took the day before the test and day of i had had around 30mg.

I was hoping to figure out if my gear was doing its job as i had doubts that my test p was working. My sex drive had been down, and i put on quite a bit of belly fat over 3 weeks which is absurd for me as i live between 10-12% year round natural or on cycle. I was on 525mg test p and 350mg tren ace. I have since dropped the tren due to breakouts all over my shoulders and currently on skin steroids to help sort those out and staying on 150mg propenate EOD until my skin settles down.

If 99 is a huge reading then i guess i can put the fat gain down to stress and diet/lack of sleep.

I am sure the tren is good as i started getting nightsweats at 100mg EOD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bloodwork midcycycle-image-1333646274.jpg   Bloodwork midcycycle-image-1043337849.jpg  

Stats: 6ft2
    weight: 94kg lightest of the day 207lbs

Also for future reference what other blood tests can i request as i'm sure he has missed a lot of things which could of been helpful here

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Test looks fine. You should have also gotten a cbc (blood panel). So you could check rbc's, hct, and hemoglobin. Also e2 sensitive.

Your test is almost 5x the top of the range, it does appear as though your test is legitimate

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    Test looks fine. You should have also gotten a cbc (blood panel). So you could check rbc's, hct, and hemoglobin. Also e2 sensitive. Your test is almost 5x the top of the range, it does appear as though your test is legitimate
    Thanks mate. But ofcourse the prop could still be bunk as it could have been the tren alone boosting my test right. So i'll recheck it in a few weeks on prop only.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren will not read as testosterone , your test is good.

But you failed to test the most important stuff mid cycle, hemogram and E2...

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    As bb said, tren does not register as test. You're good

Thanks guys. Shit i had no idea tren didn't effect test readings.

Thread Information