Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Uk testosterone blood test

thomas8883 is offline Junior Member

Uk testosterone blood test

Getting frustrated with my GP recently got blood work done basically got everything except for testosterone blood work everything was fine except my liver is 'slightly inflamed' as she calls it and my plait let are at 105.
    But here's the thing she will not let me get my testosterone blood work done she doesn't know if it free on the nhs I said I'll pay I don't care but then she turned around and said she doesn't think that my GP does that blood work ( although the girl that took my bloods said they do) I'm slowly loosing my patience with them. Is it the test free? And does every GP do it?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you tell them you have symptoms of low test they should do it. Or try your local needle exchange. Where in the UK are you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm north Essex not far from Cambridge I told her that I took steroids in the past ( don't know if that was dumb to say never mind) and didn't take any pct which is true. it frustrating because I wanna get a cycle in before the next year

Google symptoms of low test and ask her to test you, preferably see a male doctor though. Check your local needle exchange too, there are a few around the country who cater for BBers.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Another thing I told her is that due to the massive weight loss I went through my test level might've low by then she looked way out of her depth

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas8883
    Another thing I told her is that due to the massive weight loss I went through my test level might've low by then she looked way out of her depth
    I went to my doctor regarding TRT but he was clueless. I was educating him on hormones.

It just frustrating man I've spent months researching and when Im finally ready to get on a cycle ive got a doctor who can only treat a common cold

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    I went to my local doc in leeds said i had a problem getting it up (which i dont) they took blood pressure and took blood there n then to check for test levels as i was 31 at the time and cost me nothing except acting embarrased about a false soft cock claim

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

I was gonna go with the floppy dick story but when I went in and saw it was a woman and she was kinda fit there was no way gonna go through with it lol

Arete is offline Junior Member
    You could have and when she inspected you tell her she was a miracle and cured you.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was gonna go with the floppy dick story but when I went in and saw it was a woman and she was kinda fit there was no way gonna go through with it lol
    There are lots of symptoms. I have really low test, and I never had problem getting it up. But libido was non existent, low self esteem, tired, mood swings, emotional. Try listing these things and say you believe it to be low T levels.

Your doctor will have no idea, so you say you r read up and think that you should have full blood work done.

Lmao i was in same situation she practically begged me t get me old chap out until i told her inwas married kinda wished i had now but thought it would blow me cover (no pun intended)

Went in for a last ditch attempt to get my TEST blood work done big fat fck off is what I got so gonna try find needle exchange or go private I will get it done come hell or high water I will get it done lol here's a pic of my other blood work any ideas as to why my liver count is high??

Uk testosterone blood test-image-2467763379.jpg

CrackingChang is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Check your local needle exchange too, there are a few around the country who cater for BBers.
    Sorry, but what do you mean by "local needle exchange"? I assume it is just BB-gyms, where you can ask people for advice, but I want to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackingChang
    Sorry, but what do you mean by "local needle exchange"? I assume it is just BB-gyms, where you can ask people for advice, but I want to make sure.
    Where your local drug addicts go to exchange their old needles for new ones.
    CrackingChang likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Google needle exchange near me and itll tell you most lloyds pharmacys do it

After doing a bit of digging i got myself booked in on Monday with a private hospital. It surprising really because they are well known for gyms around the country but I didn't know they had private hospitals as well thanks guys I'll post my results on here as soon as I get them

Quick question I got another set of bloods done yesterday ( not test bloods obviously) but anyway my platelet are down to 102 could this in any way shape or form effect me going on my first cycle?? Liver has come down from my last bloods

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to find out why your platelets are down.

It is very important for your health to have a correct diagnosis and fix it before cycle.

Ye don't know why there so low have to back in 6 weeks doc reckons I drink too much water.

enystrom is offline Junior Member
    Well, since your are north of Essex, I am glad you can get free bw, I am in Germany and might have to tell the limp dick story but how can I get them to do the full blood test, like 1. Testosterone , Total
    2. Testosterone, Free
    3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that's for women)
    4. CBC (Compete blood count)
    5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
    6. Lipid Profile (post cycle is fine)
    7. LH and FSH (pre-cycle and post PCT)
    9. Liver values
    10. Kidney values
    11. Lipid profile
    12. Hematocrit and RBC
    13. Blood pressure
    t3/t4

Let me know how I can convince them I am not taking aas. Hmm, it would be easy if I told them limp dick, to get test levels but not for sure about the rest. Are the rest of the checks, extra or combined in a regular blood check.

enystrom is offline Junior Member
    Also, if you know a website where I can look for blood test sites here in Germany. Need to find a test center that will keep my test confidential. I live near Frankfurt, DE. Let me know if you can help.

Thread Information