Like Tree37Likes

Thread: I told my doctor I was on steroids by accident

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It seems like you were advised against it, but you did it anyway. Don’t expect us to feel sorry for you. Most of us have been there, done that and try to prevent others from making the same mistakes.
    Bullying??..: come on please.
    You might want to re evaluate if you want to be on a forum like this if you consider that bullying.
    Cuz and Booz are far from bullies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    It seems like you were advised against it, but you did it anyway. Don’t expect us to feel sorry for you. Most of us have been there, done that and try to prevent others from making the same mistakes.
    Bullying??..: come on please.
    You might want to re evaluate if you want to be on a forum like this if you consider that bullying.
    Cuz and Booz are far from bullies.
    Umm no. I was not advised to not tell the doctor because I simply never asked. So you are wrong in this part. There was one recent thread in which I made a post asking but got the response soon after my appointment with my doctor and it was already too late. It's really nobody's false.

Again, there is a policy here that states your information is going to be kept confidential. I signed up before my interview. This was what made me tell the doc.

ps. Booz and Cuz have made fun of me in other threads for asking questions. It's not the first time that they do it. Don't come here defending them. I already said that if they continue with this behavior I am going to have an answer that won't be nice. At this is pathetic that these dudes come here disrespecting me like that. I am not a kid. They surely behave like one.
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 04-02-2021 at 10:10 PM.

Thread Information