marcus300 interviews C-Z

marcus300: Where abouts do you live?
C-Z: Born and raised my whole life in New Jersey.

marcus300: What are your current stats and what would you like them to be?
C-Z: Currently 23 5'6 195lbs. BF% I haven't checked it lately. For being so short it is so hard to break that 200lb mark. But I would love to hit 215-220lbs at 10-12% BF.

marcus300: How did you first get into bodybuilding?
C-Z: I wasn't very athletic when I was young. I never got into sports really. At about 13 I used to play around on a machine we had in our house and some dumb bells. It wasn't until about 15 when I went to the gym with my cousin for the first time that I became hooked. Seeing someone so much bigger. It was like wow I want to be like him. So I started learning, signed up at the gym by my house and hit it off 3:30pm every day after school riding my huffy to the gym.

marcus300: What is your AAS experience?
C-Z: I have ran 3 cycles:
-Simple Test E cycle which I saw great gains.
-Test/Tren A/Anadrol cycle which sadly to say I had to cut it short due to relationship problems.
-Test/Deca cycle which I was rather disappointed with. I think it was under dosed.

marcus300: Have you ever used HGH?
C-Z: No I have not. The idea of trying it has crossed my mind, but at this point I don't really think or see a need to use it

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
C-Z: Currently I work in a warehouse. I have always wanted to be a cop ever since I was a teenager. As much as I hate them... Especially after giving me a cell phone ticket today. I think it is just something I would be good at.

marcus300: What would be your ideal job?
C-Z: Humm... I honestly don't know. I find so many things interesting but I don't know If I could deal with it on a regular basis. As a kid I always wanted to be a Cop. As Much as I hate them. I just think it would be something I would be good at.

Members questions: Do you believe in any religion?
C-Z: I was raised as a Christian. Went to church, Sunday school that whole bit... But at the end of the day what exactly is religion, but a bunch of beliefs? It's one of two things I do not discuss. Religion and politics are two of the most controversial subjects. I don't go to church any more except on the rare occasion to take my grandmother, but at the end of the day I believe there is a heaven and hell...

marcus300: What frustrates you about this site?
C-Z: I think what frustrates me the most is probably.... ... .. . Noobs. A simple search would show a deca cycle alone is not good. And they continue to remake posts when they don't get the answer they want.

marcus300: Your known for being rather a hot head when answering questions, are you like that in real,life situation?
C-Z: I am not really a hot head so to say. If you ask my g/f she will probably say I am, but I have break points just like any one else. My tolerance level for BS is just much less then a normal/average persons tolerance level. And personally I think people just take what I say the wrong way 90% of the time. I can be calm as can be. And still have people think I am giving an attitude or a smart remark. I really don't mean offense 99% of the time. You will know when I am pissed.

Members questions: Do you get in alot of fights because of your temper?
C-Z: Not really... I have had my fair share of fights, but 90% of the time most people are just all talk. I am not the type of person to open my mouth if I won't be willing to back it up. I avoid fights at all costs. Personally there is no justice to beating someones ass. I don't let people get to me on the street. There are few things that will set me off and that is disrespect to my g/f or family. Talk all the shit ya want about me but those two things I do not tolerate. And my own cousin will vouch for this because he made the mistake of calling my girl a bitch one night. After that It was all down hill.

marcus300: Are you married,girlfriend,children?
C-Z: I have been with my g/f for about... 4 years 3 months. We separated last September and actually just started dating again in mid January. I have no kids. Not until I am like 30. I want to live out my 20's first.

marcus300: Have you ever committed a criminal offence?
C-Z: I guess if you haven't been caught it isn't a criminal offense. So no I have not.

marcus300: What as been your biggest regret in life?
C-Z: My biggest regret would have to be half my life. School I didn't take serious. I was a C/D student my high school years. I bought my first vehicle for 400$ a month. Ended up trading it in for my car now which is 500$ a month. Without that I could have spent more time on my grades rather than working.

Members questions: Why do you post coffins pictures to the newbies, when you know your going to end up in one?
C-Z: Lmao... This is kind of an insider with a couple guys... As every knows I have a tendency to flame I guess... Which really my intentions aren't to flame... If I call someone a F*ing idiot its not that I am trying to bash or belittle them in any way... It's just how I talk.. I curse.. Maybe a little more than most but yeah. So the coffin is basically a joke between a few guys to not "bury" them. So most the time in attempt to not flame I'll just coffin them. Since I have strict orders to not flame. Long story..... Probably something I shouldn't discuss.

marcus300: Who have been your biggest influences on the forums you have been on?
C-Z: My biggest influence I would have to say... Sadly would be T-Mos. I came to this forum knowing nothing. I never really asked questions. I kind of sat back and learned as I read. I didn't plan on cycling any time soon so I just read. When the time came any question I would ask David. We got close and I started talking to him on a regular basis. He taught me probably 90% of what I know today. He was truly a great inspiration and took this place serious... I really never saw him get into any confrontation really. He was always so calm... Just an extremely good hearted man. And we all will miss him greatly. RIP brother.

Big has been a very big influence I would say as well. If David wasn't on and I saw Big on. I would turn to him and Big always had a respectable honest answer any time I needed something.

As well as a few others who I have gotten a lot closer with. D7M, CMONKEY, PRONE. All of them have helped me threw roughest of rough times. Much respect to them all.

marcus300: What advice would you give newbies first starting out into bodybuilding?
C-Z: Take the time to learn. As our good friend david would say "Educate before you Medicate". Newbies should take that quote and frame it on their wall. More drugs isn't always better. Your diet and training plays the biggest role in your success. I started out at 5'6 and about 140lbs. I knew nothing. I ate fast food all the time and just was wondering why I wouldn't grow.

Members questions: Do you drink alcohol or take any rec drugs?
C-Z: I used to drink alcohol a lot... My friends were big party goers. We would all go out have a good time... I got involved in AAS. And put an end to it of course except for in between cycles. And it just got old. Dumping 75-100$ in a night to get wasted got old. So ultimately I just gave it up completely. And put my focus into bodybuilding. Haven't had a drink since probably like October.
Now rec drugs is another story. Growing up in High School all my friends were into the drug bit. Struggling to survive. No job, no money, no nothing. I looked at that and saw that was just not what I wanted to be. So I avoided rec drugs all together. I have never touched, smoked anything. Except cigs, cigars on occasion.

marcus300: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
C-Z: 5 years seems so far. Yet it is only right around the corner. But most definitely like to have reached my goals in the world of body building(although they seem to change every time I reach them). Hopefully be a little more established than I am now as well.

Members questions: If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
C-Z: My height. It has always been something I have hated.

marcus300: What do you do in your spare time?
C-Z: Spare time is really next to nothing. Most nights I am exhausted from work and the gym so I usually just relax. Sunday being my only day off.. I usually spend a lot of my time cooking for the week. At least half the day.

Members questions: Have you ever been attracted to a man in a sexual way?
C-Z: No I have not and never will be. I used to be the biggest homophobe until a good friend actually said he was gay, but all in all. It didn't change anything about him. He was still a cool dude. I am fine with that as long as I am not getting hit on. Sorry DSM

marcus300: What have been the negative's and positive's on your AAS use?
C-Z: I think I have had more negatives to using AAS over positives. Aside from seeing amazing gains and getting over the hill... It has caused big problems in my life. My family is quick to blame steroids for any bit of argument. Its rather ridiculous. As well as my g/f was never to big of a fan of my AAS use. She actually threatened to leave me if I continue...

marcus300: What kind of diet do you follow?
C-Z:I have tried a strict macro diet. And it didn't quit seem to work for me. Personally I find that to crap. Sure it may work for some, but everyone is different. I find myself constantly playing with my diet to see the best gains in size, strength, energy. Right now I am on a strict diet of Eggs, Tuna, Chicken, Whole Wheat Pasta, and Beef. Obviously some veggies and fruits occasionally but those are the basics. Most of my diets consist of heavy carbs. I am a very active individual. And even having heavy carbs I can maintain a somewhat decent bf%

Members questions: What scares you about life?
C-Z: Probably the hardest question yet. And I really don't think anything scares me about life really... I try to live life to the fullest. And take it all day by day.

marcus300: 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
C-Z: I am not a greedy person. I know I am not going to be a millionaire in my life so I have learned to accept that. I would honestly want a nice house, a decent job that I actually liked and looked forward going too, and a 2009 Corvette ZR1