Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    doctadank is offline Junior Member
    whats a good dose for masteron tai? thanks

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    quite an interesting read mate, I think some of it makes sense and some sounds a little too risky. Running slin for that long and waiting to see if you become diabetic is a case of risk outweighing benefit for me.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    cholesterol GOES to shit on test alone..
    uhhmm.. test does not effect cholesterol levels in a negative way..

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    very interesting and great post.. covered alot of what was NEEDED around here.. Coming from someone like yourself Im sure more ppl will get the point on some issues that are taken way out of proportion... great read and great points bro...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    [/I]

Test is WEAK, LAME, and impractical in almost every cycle except for wiener functions, IMO u only need as much test as u produce normally when ur going through Pub-Er-Tee
    Intresting read Tai but i dont agree with the test statement above, imho test builds muscle and plenty of it, i feel this in most cases but i know there a few exceptions,

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Intresting read Tai but i dont agree with the test statement above, imho test builds muscle and plenty of it, i feel this in most cases but i know there a few exceptions,
    I think people who cruise on Test(like i belive tai does) will build up such a tolerance to it, that it wont be effective.

If someone was to cruise on Tren , the same would probaly happen once they try to increase the dosage on it for a cycle.

Switching up the compounds are a good idea imho.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I think people who cruise on Test(like i belive tai does) will build up such a tolerance to it, that it wont be effective.

If someone was to cruise on Tren , the same would probaly happen once they try to increase the dosage on it for a cycle.

agree

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    uhhmm.. test does not effect cholesterol levels in a negative way..
    Progesterone, anabolic steroids and male sex hormones (testosterone) also lower HDL cholesterol levels. Female sex hormones raise HDL cholesterol levels
    ©2006 American Heart Association, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited

Quote Originally Posted by vitor

believe me i switch compounds alot and my upcommin cycle will have some furazabol,masteron ,1testcyp as well

i cruise on enough test that is identical to that of a mid puberty boy.. 125mg TestE/wk which when u calculate raw test isnt much more than 70mg ED
    u think having test w/ an ester and test w/o an ester make that much difference in tolerance? its still the exact same hormone only thing different is that i dont waste time putting my body through a rollercoaster trying to make it recovery

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I don't like the idea of using those orals together but i agree with it overall.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    quite an interesting read mate, I think some of it makes sense and some sounds a little too risky. Running slin for that long and waiting to see if you become diabetic is a case of risk outweighing benefit for me.
    man i just finished a length respond that was great LOL then some how delete it and nothing happens

as i was saying from a logical physiological/biochemical stnad point using a fast acting log insulin u can use it indefinetly this is due to the fact that Diabeties Type II is from blasting ur pancrease w/ sugar burning it out in insulin production, giving u some nice high BS.

now wat od u think utilzing dex pwo is any different or any HIGH gi carb? no pancrease still has to do the same amount of work as if u were eating it for breakfast! day after day.. thats alot of insulin production occuring from your pancrease TALK about exhaustion.. now if u kan replace endogenous slin w/ exogenous fast acting slin then... then ur doing ur self a favor ur giving ur pancreasea rest break from one of the most paxing phases of its lil life. PLUS its way faster and more anabolic !

now if u work out 2x a day every day DONT USE SLIN LOL just use it 3-4x a week IMO

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    I don't like the idea of using those orals together but i agree with it overall.
    oh oh oh wat oral combo's would u use?
    i just use var as a test replacement (NOT for sexual factors burt lenth of run) and then run another oral similar to that of a regular run of a basic cycle

Number one and three. Those are HDL killers.

u think those combos are any different htan say running win or drol (any DHT) at a HIGHER dose?
    i knwo many who ran drol 200mg ED for LONG TIMES

do u think 200 mg drol is worse on hdl
    or 50/50 drolvar type of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by doctadank
    BUMP TAI
    WAHTS YOUR DOSE ON MASTERON BUDDY lol

Masteron is nice at 100mg ED.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    good post TAI.

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Masteron is nice at 100mg ED.
    sure is

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    man i just finished a length respond that was great LOL then some how delete it and nothing happens

as i was saying from a logical physiological/biochemical stnad point using a fast acting log insulin u can use it indefinetly this is due to the fact that Diabeties Type II is from blasting ur pancrease w/ sugar burning it out in insulin production, giving u some nice high BS.
    some good anwers there... agree with u in the test statement (test is test).
    the theory about type 2 diabetes sounds out of date.. the most crucial point from pathogenetical point of view to my understanding is the insulin resistance which then eventually can lead up to beta cell exhaustion...

the comment on test (correcting alex) was also right.. test +AAS have a negative impact on cholesterol levels, especially the HDL..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    start your own thread.. don't hijack this one.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    u think having test w/ an ester and test w/o an ester make that much difference in tolerance? its still the exact same hormone only thing different is that i dont waste time putting my body through a rollercoaster trying to make it recovery
    I can see you point, obviously...

But for some reasen I cant explain, it defently makes a diffrence in tolerance to a drug if youre cruising.

People who start cruising will almost always need to run dosages "much" higher than they did b/f to see the same results on a cycle.

Ive tried to run cycles with very little gap between them, and the second time around, gains come so slow, if I stay clean for longer, the results are always so much better, even if I use lower dosages.

Your body will not build a tolerance to something it produces natrually the same way it would against something that is being injected imho.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    exactly. test is the best mass builder ive found, AS can be used for more strength and agression, but nothing beats test for raw gains.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Excellent read. Keep it coming Tai. Its good to speak to someone with vast experience on AS. Even if you dosages are a joke.

Have you noticed recovery is harder, the higher the dosage(s) you have used in cycles? Or the same.

I know all the bullshit about, "you can ONLY be 100% supressed shit" but whats your conclusion?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Test sucks, at least for me, I have used it in 2 cycles and when I lowered the dose, I felt better. No impresive gains either but I know everyone will attribute that to something else

Tai how were your results with halo @ 150mgs?

1.Crazy Strength? Did these strength gains vanish after cycle?

2.Any weight gain contributed from halo? Does it help add overall mass by "aiding" other compounds?

C.Did you actually have a blood test post cycle to see if your liver wasn't f'd up?

D. Any other reasons why you like it?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    start your own thread.. don't hijack this one.
    Why? He mentioned a stack that included Masteron /Tren /Prop and never gave dosages, and im curious about dosages that he feels masteron are effective at. Im not hijacking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    some good anwers there... agree with u in the test statement (test is test).
    the theory about type 2 diabetes sounds out of date.. the most crucial point from pathogenetical point of view to my understanding is the insulin resistance which then eventually can lead up to beta cell exhaustion...
    yes but as i stated how does one ACQUIRE this resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Tai how were your results with halo @ 150mgs?

1.Crazy Strength? Did these strength gains vanish after cycle?

2.Any weight gain contributed from halo? Does it help add overall mass by "aiding" other compounds?

C.Did you actually have a blood test post cycle to see if your liver wasn't f'd up?

D. Any other reasons why you like it?

Thanks.
    honestly str gains werent much different than 100mg or even 75 in all honesty i think 75 is a pimp dose for halo. i was just curious as to what higher doses may do.

str gains did NOT vanish UNTIL i broke my hand

Yes i did get blood test done and posted on here a while back.. they were fine in all honesty even w/ insane tren doses BP was high, cholesterol was shit liv enzymes lil elevated but doc said drinking could make them higher than wat they were so i was happy.

i liked it kuz str gains and tightness

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Have you noticed recovery is harder, the higher the dosage(s) you have used in cycles? Or the same.

I know all the bullshit about, "you can ONLY be 100% supressed shit" but whats your conclusion?
    no recovery is identical regardless of dose it is the COMPOUND wihch makes the greatest difference.. the nor groups tend to have some metaboiltes which hinder recovery due to the fact they stay aruond even when the "ACTIVE LIFE" of the compound has expired.

in all honesty there is no dif in recovery from 100mg TrenA ED and 900mg ED
    for me anyhow now in all honest there is ABSOLUTLY NO REASON TO RUN IT THAT HIGH other than curioisity.

i belive everyone thinks the duration of the cycle has a great deal to do w/ recovey but again IMO and my experience 12 weeks and 32 weeks recovery was the SAME but then again IM fairly younge

Why? He mentioned a stack that included Masteron/Tren/Prop and never gave dosages, and im curious about dosages that he feels masteron are effective at. Im not hijacking shit.
    im not fond of giving my Dosages because they are not ideal for really anyone

Thanks Tai. I'll think of a few more questions and come back to this thread.

to my knowledge the link in developing type 2 diabetes (in most cases) is related to the poor utilization/transport of glucose to the cells which is a process not dependant on the exhaustion of beta cells... the beta cell load that causes their exhaustion comes only after the resistance develops.. now this might have sumin to do with high GI foods etc...? Ive read some theories about that but wont go into them cause that would involve me to have to start looking them up and I bet no one is that interested...

Brie is offline Banned
    bump ti bump

AleX-69 is offline Member
    From "Contrasting Effects of Testosterone and Stanozolol on Serum Lipoprotein Levels"

this is a comparison between 200mg Test/week and 6mg Winny/day.

First graphic shows HDL, seccond one LDL.

What you can see is that whil administering test HDL is lowered by approx 9% in this case But LDL is also lowered by 16%. In conculsion HDL/LDL proportions are improved under test! That is indeed what also my own bloodwork on test has shown.

The higher the test dose the higher its effects on HDL though. As it is shown in figure 3. So.. in the end we were both right to some extend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ok Ill give it to u well given in physiological or close to that doses tests effect on total cholesterol is what u said.. or is like that in most cases. damn winnie sure is detrimental to serum cholesterol.. gonna start my winnie tabs soon... ecch... unless I really love their input in the cycle not gonna do them in the future..

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

But Tai I haven’t ran anything but Oral only cycles and I am afraid of all needles except meat syringes! How can I stack these synergistically...? YOU CANT unless ur ROSS!

believe me I have ran doses that would kill 2 elephants, 1 triceratops, 5pteradons, 1C_Bino, .84Gsxxrs, and a Nark... and all I took for precautions

ok i got actually SEVERAL pms on Cruising .. and i mean SVRL as in ALOT!

so here is wat ima gonna say bout it since its a controversial subject and alot frown upon it thinking it isnt neccassry.. excuse my spelling i feel like total POO rite now.

OK
    firstly ARE YOU A GOOD CANIDATE for cruising? well ARE YOU?!
    a few questions u gotta take into consideraition...
    are u in this game for life? or .. DO U JUST wanna look CUTE for summer?
    are u ever going to compete? bb or strongman or pl'in?
    if ur going to spend 1/2 to 3/4's of the YEAR cycling then u are a perfect canidate.

why?
    because the hardest factor of cycling on the body is the hormonal rollercoaster we induce on our selves via cycling/pct'ing. your body DOES NOT LIKE THIS it wants HOMEOSTASIS.. it hates change and thats why when u hit a platue u stay there lol.

so if ur interested in cruising ur protocol will look something like this .. time on heavy componds = time on cruise. blood work is essential.

i am scatter brained right now excuse me but here is a common cyclin/cruising method i use

wks 1-infinity testE 125mg/wk
    wks 1-6 tren
    wks 1-5 halo
    provilone (Yes the cheese!)

wks 13-18
    masteron
    NPP
    furazabol

see how they are short lil blietzkreig cycles hit it hard and heavy and then ease off the whole purpose is to shock the system... now to weigh the pro's and cons

Pros:
    way easier to keep gains
    easier on the system
    no phases of impotence

cons:
    probably going to be on trt/hrt for rest of ur life if ur seorius bout it
    may not have children LOL

thats all i kan conclude right now

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    exactly. test is the best mass builder ive found, AS can be used for more strength and agression, but nothing beats test for raw gains.
    well your a lucky one then bub
    because i know MANY people who get lil to nothing off test but when running say a Nor group at a much lower dose they get exponential gains!
    hell nark doesnt get jak off test for he tells me sow.. but u feed that lil gremlin some DHT and he will be as happy as a snake in a mouse cage.

imo i have asked around and its a bout a 1:2 ratio (respectively) to Gains:no gains on test as compared to dht's and nor's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information