Teegunn is offline Banned

Bloodwork scans from before and after Myogenx.

I have been using Myogenx for about 1.5 months now. It is an awesome product and I know it has done me a lot of good. In mid November I had my bloodwork taken with extremely low test levels, and high estrogen levels - so I opted to use Myogenx (6 caps per day) to boost my natural test production. I had more bloodwork done at the end of December, and finally got the results this friday. My total test went from 31 to 290 as you can see by viewing the scans. That's almost a ten-fold increase. I am very pleased with the overall results and plan on using Myogenx long-term. It is probably the best natural product I have ever used.

I am going to try and attach both sets of bloodwork to this email so you can see the results for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bloodwork scans from before and after Myogenx.-scan-10001-jpegpaint.jpg   Bloodwork scans from before and after Myogenx.-scan-10002-jpegpaint.jpg  

Nismo is offline Member
    damn thats very impresive. I just ordered a bottle today. I hope my stats are as good as yours. Congrats man.

I want to add that I posted the scans backwards - the first one from the left was actually the 2nd set of bloodwork. Just to avoid confusion when trying to read the bloodwork. Also - I don't know why they only did total test on the first set of bloodwork - I would have liked to see all three test levels on both sets. Anyway, I can guarantee you this stuff has done me good just by how I feel. Almost "on" with really full balls.

And I didn't draw that little heart on the bottom of the 2nd scan. I think the lady who took my blood draw liked me or something.

I posted these results on another AAS board. A certain other author of another book on steroids ....posted and said that he doesn't think your results are too amazing.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I posted these results on another AAS board. A certain other author of another book on steroids....posted and said that he doesn't think your results are too amazing.
    what reasoning did he have?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    seems pretty amazing to me!

Nismo is offline Member
    If he knows of another products that shows better results like that on test booster alone then tell him to share the wealth and tell us what product it is.

I posted these results on another AAS board. A certain other author of another book on steroids....posted and said that he doesn't think your results are too amazing.

Well - seeing as I was almost completely shut down - I'm quite happy with my results. I don't have levels in the 900's or anything, but I am now at least in the low-normal range. At age 37 that's probably not too bad. I'm going to continue with the myogenx and try to get some more bloodwork in a couple of months.

I don't know if a score of 2.6% for free test is good or not, but it seems to be in the high range according to the chart. I would have loved to have seen the results from the first set of bloodwork.

Actually when I next get my bloodwork taken, I think I'm going to go with this site: http://www.ghimedical.com/AvailableT...&CategoryId=22

Even though I have insurance, my doc doesn't seem to order the full hormone panel for my bloodwork. For $150.00 I can get all the hormone levels from ghimedical.

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    Im pretty sure that the free test is what we should be shooting for...

You want to see an increase in that!

Can you remind me what your cycle looked like?

And yes, I pointed out that you're 37 and that it's a very impressive result for the age, and I ALSO pointed out the free test thing (yes, it's also very impressive).

In the past two years I have done several Test based cycles. However, the last cycle (if you can call it that) ending in September was a Superdrol for 30 days. I felt more shut down, even after PCT than I ever have, which is why I opted for the blood tests. Needless to say, I'll never do a superdrol cycle again. The gains were nice, but the side effects were not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    If he knows of another products that shows better results like that on test booster alone then tell him to share the wealth and tell us what product it is.
    I don't think he'll be showing up to steroid .com any time soon, to help us out with that question, to be honest....

Nismo is offline Member
    I don't think he'll be showing up to steroid .com any time soon, to help us out with that question, to be honest....

Damn! But is there any better test boosters out there??

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Damn! But is there any better test boosters out there??
    I honestly haven't seen this kind of unbiased feedback for any other test booster on the market. Maybe someone knows of something else, but I don't...

Nismo is offline Member
    I honestly haven't seen this kind of unbiased feedback for any other test booster on the market. Maybe someone knows of something else, but I don't...

Cool sh!it. Thanks man

If there's another, better test booster on the market....I'd actually like to know about it...honestly, I don't want my product to be good because we're not talking (or unaware) of another product. I want it to be good because it IS good.

Same thing goes for basically anything I do...I want my book to be the best because it IS the best, not for any other reason. From feedback I've gotten, most people on this board think that my book is the best on the market for practical anabolic steroid information....

It's not my "thing" to want others to fail...I don't want to win or develop the best product because of something like that...you know?

I find it strange that the other author was not impressed... Anyway, I've used practically every type and brand of natty test booster before and NEVER felt these same effects from them. If there is a better one than Myogenx, I too would like to know about it.

Also - I want to echo what Anthony said - I bought and paid for all my bottles on my own. I was planning on posting my before and after bloodwork anyway, and I think I mentioned that a couple of times in some Myogenx threads here on this site. I was very excited about hearing of Myogenx when it came out seeing how I was almost completely shut down at the time and was looking for a natty alternative to jump-start me. So I ordered some from Protein factory the first day they were available - and I'm glad I did, because they definitely helped me get back to low-normal test levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I find it strange that the other author was not impressed... Anyway, I've used practically every type and brand of natty test booster before and NEVER felt these same effects from them. If there is a better one than Myogenx, I too would like to know about it.

Well....since the other author doesn't like me, and I have a book which competes with his...it could be possible that he simply wants me to fail in the nutritional industry...

WHo knows? He may just be that kind of person?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I just had my blood work done I am 35 years of age, my test value was 832, this ranges from high being 827 and low being 241. I am on the high side. I am going to try PP again next week and part of my PCT I am going to use Myogenx.

ThePump is offline Member
    would it be ok if i were to take Revolt for about 4 - 8 weeks and use Myogenx as my PCT??

Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    I just had my blood work done I am 35 years of age, my test value was 832, this ranges from high being 827 and low being 241. I am on the high side. I am going to try PP again next week and part of my PCT I am going to use Myogenx.

Wow, your levels are pretty high for a 35 yr old. Must be nice.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Wow, your levels are pretty high for a 35 yr old. Must be nice.
    I know, I was totally surprised. I hope it stays high, I was worried getting older, it's mostly the damn love handles that I hate so much.

Thread Information