Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    **** right baby, i figure i dont want hair in my mouth im sure the women dont either lol, im just looking out for other peoples feelings

Oh man the Fur Burger is a big No No in my world....I just figure if I shave my stuff and all of it then I hope a girl i'm with is doing a little more....oh and hair on a girls arms....that is a major peeve....sorry ladies....

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i shave my quads where i pin a lot , no need for an infection

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    i shave my quads where i pin a lot , no need for an infection
    me too

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Oh man the Fur Burger is a big No No in my world....I just figure if I shave my stuff and all of it then I hope a girl i'm with is doing a little more....oh and hair on a girls arms....that is a major peeve....sorry ladies....

Come on guys, admit it. You shave down south just so yall will look bigger. It does not help. It only makes you look like a 12 year old boy with an above average penis. That is above average for a 12 year old.J\J

JayDawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ I have alot of male clients who coem in for full legs waxes!~ Just wax it and throw out the razors boys!~
    How often do you have to wax and can you use it in areas besides your legs?

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Come on guys, admit it. You shave down south just so yall will look bigger. It does not help. It only makes you look like a 12 year old boy with an above average penis. That is above average for a 12 year old.J\J
    hey i didnt say i shave it to be rubber chicken style, i just use the razor on the nuts, and clippers with no clip on everything else lol. i keep it nice and clean

hey i didnt say i shave it to be rubber chicken style, i just use the razor on the nuts, and clippers with no clip on everything else lol. i keep it nice and clean
    How do you razor your nuts???

stop now. I should have never brought this up. Please keep all male penis and ball hygiene to PMs.

easily, slap some shaving cream on there and go to town lol. havent gotten knicked in a few years. ive tried the clippers on the nuts but sometimes you catch some skin cause your sack isnt tight skin like the rest of your body lol. thats why the razor is better. it stretches to meet the razor and its nearly impossible to cut yourself

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Very carefully!!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Very carefully!!!

**** right lol

Mike

easily, slap some shaving cream on there and go to town lol. havent gotten knicked in a few years. ive tried the clippers on the nuts but sometimes you catch some skin cause your sack isnt tight skin like the rest of your body lol. thats why the razor is better. it stretches to meet the razor and its nearly impossible to cut yourself

the mental picture was not enough. post some pictures so I will have a reason to poke my eyes out.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    the mental picture was not enough. post some pictures so I will have a reason to poke my eyes out.

Maybe after someone could post some pics on how to wax your a$$ crack.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    **** right baby, i figure i dont want hair in my mouth im sure the women dont either lol, im just looking out for other peoples feelings
    Always thinkin of others.....

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    Always thinkin of others.....
    what can i say, im a nice guy. i was brought up with manners

im poking my eyes out with that avatar of yours lol

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Maybe after someone could post some pics on how to wax your a$$ crack.

How bout this? Finished product.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who shaves their legs??-picture014.jpg  

ROFLMAO

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I shave everything..Even my head on occasion during the summer..I can't stand body hair..And I've never had a woman complain..

Doc M

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    whats that stuff you put on so you dont get ingrown hairs? its a round pad that has something like alchol on it ?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    whats that stuff you put on so you dont get ingrown hairs? its a round pad that has something like alchol on it ?
    Preparation H

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Umm... Alcohol pad?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Buy some tendskin and use a loofah in the shower and you'll be fine.

Mike

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ok.. gay boy.....

i just trim them short.. that way there is no stubble..

peace

gay boy././.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i cant bring myself to shave my legs... too feminine for me. my legs arent freakishly hairy anyway. now i do shave my package, mifkin, etc... but not my legs. havent had any complaints.

im doing my best to avoid going metrosexual.

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Ok I just shaved my legs a day or two ago. First time in like 4 years. It is so wierd, but I kinda like it. Who else does this, don't make me feel gay..haha

if you feel insecure about your sexual status, you shouldn't shave. other wise there is nothing to worry about.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It takes Big Ol' ten cans of nair to rid of the rug on his back.

JC....so you are pulling out your sack and just razoring it?? That reminds me of the roadmap..you guys ever hear of that one.....Pull out the sack and put a flashlight on it....and Look!!! Roadmap.....LOL

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    JC....so you are pulling out your sack and just razoring it?? That reminds me of the roadmap..you guys ever hear of that one.....Pull out the sack and put a flashlight on it....and Look!!! Roadmap.....LOL

never heard that one

yeah thas pretty much what you do, our just pull the skin tight around each nut at a time lol.

by the way, the trojan helmet is funnier lol. put your nuts on the girls forhead and drap your cock down over her nose so it looks like a acient warriors helmet lol

yeah thas pretty much what you do, our just pull the skin tight around each nut at a time lol.

by the way, the trojan helmet is funnier lol. put your nuts on the girls forhead and drap your cock down over her nose so it looks like a acient warriors helmet lol
    No ya didn't J...lol...

takara is offline Junior Member
    Men who shave are disgusting. I like a man with hair everywhere. Just keep things trimed and clean. The chest is as far as I think a man should go with shaving. I mean is the intentions of a male shaving to become more feminine? I don't want a guys legs to be smoother than mine. Women are the ones who are supposed to be well groomed and cleanly shaven. Men w/ hair show the handsom ruggedness that is so rare now a days. I even like men who look a little scruffy. I would take a guy who has a full grown beard anyday over some pansy (no offense) who shaves his body. It is the whole "retrosexual" thing that I like. I want a MAN who can throw me around a bit and not some fairy who wants to gets all emotional because he hasn't shaved in a day or two. Sorry just had to vent.

~Takara

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Sheesh, bucha g*dd.amn metrosexuals here. Your bodyhair is there to remind you that you are a Man-Animal. Grrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by takara
    Men who shave are disgusting. I like a man with hair everywhere. Just keep things trimed and clean. The chest is as far as I think a man should go with shaving. I mean is the intentions of a male shaving to become more feminine? I don't want a guys legs to be smoother than mine. Women are the ones who are supposed to be well groomed and cleanly shaven. Men w/ hair show the handsom ruggedness that is so rare now a days. I even like men who look a little scruffy. I would take a guy who has a full grown beard anyday over some pansy (no offense) who shaves his body. It is the whole "retrosexual" thing that I like. I want a MAN who can throw me around a bit and not some fairy who wants to gets all emotional because he hasn't shaved in a day or two. Sorry just had to vent.

~Takara
    its funny you say all of this, i have my face and head one day a week cause im lazy, i trim my legs,chest, and package with clippers. i dont think i could deal with razored legs. thats just to much, i just like my hair trimed super short thatsa bout it. no silky smooth sh-t

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Being arabic, I am quite bloody hairy, I do not shave. I have no problems with anything to do with my body. I do weights to keep in shape and so that if they occasion arrises where I have to protect my family, I have both the spiritual and physical strength.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takara

~Takara
    I used to have a hairy chest and stuff before and I always said I would never shave it, now I cant go a week withoyt buzzing it.

especially in the summer, it gets **** hot with all that **** hair

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Ok I just shaved my legs a day or two ago. First time in like 4 years. It is so wierd, but I kinda like it. Who else does this, don't make me feel gay..haha
    I don't compete so I don't shave my legs. I do however shave my chest and abs....

singern is offline Banned

whole body

Nothing gay about it. I am a pretty hairy guy, but for last two years Ive been shaving my whole body and love it.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Both my Grandfathers were Cherokee Indian - I've got almost no bodyhair to speak of. Smooth and dark baby!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information