Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well...........something doesn't sound right to me. Depo is pretty effective. Ask her for a print out of the ultra sound photo. If you are seeing hands and feet....it ain't yours.

I doubt a doctor will talk to you on the phone about her medical issues. The best way is for you to attend an appointment with her so you can ask your own questions. It was worth the 3.5 hr drive to get laid......won't your peace of mind be worth it too?

Eat....you need your strength. You won't due yourself any good in a hospital too.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ttuPrincess Guest
    CB is very right..

altought I know 3 people who have gotten pregnat while on Depo, my mother on the ther hand never had a period and was married for 10 years while on it and never got pregnate... It all depends on the person

your juicing should not be a considering factor in if she is pregnate or not..

now 15 days into it.. naw.. unless shes one unusual girl.. she would not know she preg.

My thought are one of 2..
    she's playing you cause she has some crush and is pissed taht all you wanted was a 1 nighter

or

it's someone elses and she doesnt want to claim she hooked up with him..

MAKE HER allow you to go to a DR.s apt.. you have every right to be in there with her, so that you know for yourself what the DR is saying..

if she refuses to let you go.. tell her to take a flying leap.. thats BS and then you know she's lying..

Take care and I hope all turns out well with you, but remember its better to be safe then sorry!!
    Princess

Act of God is offline Member
    everyone is right, I will demand to be at a Dr. appointment. my guess is that she won't let me.

This whole thing is so sketchy, the time in which it happened, the fact that she said she has been on Depo for 3 YEARS and doesn't get her period (=not ovulating), and the fact that she has been sketchy ever since I met her. That, coupled with the fact that she has been bitching about me not talking to her lately are making me skeptical.

Women will do very creative things to keep a man. Proof is in the appointment. Take the time, go with her and get your questions answered.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Where are some of you guys getting this being on cycle is almost as good as birth control stuff?
    There are a million studies on this brah... just search some abstracts and look through the books. Testosterone (AAS) loss it's attention as a male birth control method pretty much when the bad media hype tabooed anabolic -androgenic steroids in general... AAS has many effects on the body but nonsteroidal alternatives are getting greater attnetion these days. Testosterone enanthate given at 50mg per week lowers sperm counts significantly - at 100mg it wipes it out to almost null... higher doses didn't have any greater of an effect.

what also sucks is that she is a nurse, so she can talk out of her ass about things even if she is lying. I bet she could get a test to say she is pregnant, or at least a printout of it

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    what also sucks is that she is a nurse, so she can talk out of her ass about things even if she is lying. I bet she could get a test to say she is pregnant, or at least a printout of it

I don't mean to sound like a dick.... but your story is getting more and more far fetched every time I hear it.

IMO the girl is lying.... but who knows. That's why you need to drive your ass up there and see for yourself. Go to the doc w/ her and find out. It is worth the drive and inconvenience for your peace at mind.

Remember stress is catabolic

<<LMO>>

I can't wait to see what she says when I say I want to go to the doctor with her...will it be the runaround, or will she try to call my bluff and be like "tomororw, 9am"

She just called and said today she was given "pre natal vitamins". She went to planned parenthood and they scheduled her for an internal ultrasound. The next visit after that would be an abortion...if she chooses to have one. She is insisting on the surgical one, because she thinks the RU486 way is disgusting.

She gave me this 'after 6 weeks it has a heartbeat' line too, as to why it would be hard to have an abortion.

I dropped the "I'm going to the doctor's with you" and she was like "ok, no problem"

I want to die

She just called and said today she was given "pre natal vitamins". She went to planned parenthood and they scheduled her for an internal ultrasound. The next visit after that would be an abortion...if she chooses to have one. She is insisting on the surgical one, because she thinks the RU486 way is disgusting.

She gave me this 'after 6 weeks it has a heartbeat' line too, as to why it would be hard to have an abortion.

I dropped the "I'm going to the doctor's with you" and she was like "ok, no problem"

I want to die

**** bro.... I feel bad. How old are you??

<<LMO>>

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    With all of that being said, it still means:

1.) She is the unlucky person that .03% of Depo does not work
    2.) Though highly unlikely, you had one hell of a swimmer that made it and managed to get through the thickened cervical mucus
    Man - you would think it would take an Act of God for her to be pregnant... or it did - didn't it!?!

(((that was lame)))

Just go to the doctor with her and find out HOW pregnant she is. Go from there. Try to focus on something else for a while. WORK out. Whatever. Then sweat the other s(*t

apparently, they told her she is due Feb 2. We had sex on June 15...so I don't know where feb 2 came from.

im 28 years old, and I am an attorney.

That would only come up to less than 8 months. That isn't adding up. Typical pregnancy is 40 weeks. Count it up.....

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    apparently, they told her she is due Feb 2. We had sex on June 15...so I don't know where feb 2 came from.

im 28 years old, and I am an attorney.
    I'm lost since it's like June 2nd or something now.

oops, may 15th is the day.

We keep having the same conversations, day after day. She will be like "I don't know if I can have an abortion...the baby will have a HEARTBEAT". Then she says "you know what, I'm sorry I even told you...I won't call you anymore, I think I'm keeping it". 1 hour later she will call and be like "I can't go alone to planned parenthood".

Well....at this point.....go to the doc with her. If she is pregnant you need to step up to the plate and do what you know you need to do as a man. As hard as it may be. Then when the baby is born, have the test, establish paternity and if it's yours....be the daddy. Every child deserves two parents that love and care for them. Not just $ but emotionally too. Doesn't mean you have to get married. Just means you need to be the dad.

I hope the best for you....and the baby.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bruh, drive by her crib, grab her (__!__) by her knappy azz head, throw her the phuck in the car, and go to planned parenthood. No one here can help YOU nor HER, so you have to take it upon yourself to get to the bottom of this. If you can get in her pants, you can get her in your car. Get it over and done w/already, whatever the eventual course of action is. Typing about it here is getting NOTHING accomplished.

~SC~

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Bruh, drive by her crib, grab her (__!__) by her knappy azz head, throw her the phuck in the car, and go to planned parenthood. No one here can help YOU nor HER, so you have to take it upon yourself to get to the bottom of this. If you can get in her pants, you can get her in your car. Get it over and done w/already, whatever the eventual course of action is. Typing about it here is getting NOTHING accomplished.

~SC~
    Couldnt of said it better myself. And if she is lying punch her in the face and nut in her swollen eyes.!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    ok so if shes really pregnant find out if its yours! DNA test baby

I called planned parenthood, I told them the story and they think she is lying. I am going to demand that she take a pg test in front of me. They said since she is a nurse, she can get a hold of anything she would need to fool me (like a positive test result, doctor note, etc.).

They also said what she told me about her "visit" to planned parenthood was incorrect. They DONT show you pictures of aborted fetuses, or pictures of your own sonogram. They also said they would only do a sonogram on the day of the abortion, not as a seperate appointment like she said.

i told her about all our conversations and the whole situation and she thought this bitch was playing a game with me.

I'll get a hold of her tonight and do it, she'll probably say ok...then I will drive there and either:

a. She won't be around
    b. She won't take it

If its either of those, I am going to punch her in the face (literally) and walk out and hit up the closest bar I can find.

If its either of those, I am going to punch her in the face (literally) and walk out and hit up the closest bar I can find.
    good call

ttuPrincess Guest

please make sure you have a condom with you if you hit up the bar ok.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    please make sure you have a condom with you if you hit up the bar ok.. lol

LOL I agree

Condoms are good

<<LMO>>

Ok, here's what's going on.

I got her to "go" to planned parenthood. She is scheduled for an interior ultrasound, then she promised she would schedule the abortion. She said she isn't guaranteeing that she does it though. I convinced her to at least schedule it, so if she decides to it can be done as fast as possible. I also thought that would subconsciously put her in the mindset of getting it done.

I told her I have a MAJOR drug problem. I told her I do coke, crystal meth, acid, ritilin/aderol, crank and juice. She lectured me for an hour about it, which was funny since I never touched anything but booze and juice.

I also told her I had a panic attack at work and passed out and cracked my head. Yes, I have been lying out my ass.

Ok, I need you all to weigh in on this plan that I thought of in the shower.

I don't answer her calls. I haven't all day today. I have my friend Sherri call her and tell her that when I was in the hospital they ran blood tests on me and saw all the drugs and **** in my system. Naturally, since my parents were there they sent me away to rehab. At rehab, they take away your phone and no one can really talk to you until you are ready to leave. I will have her stress how bad I was into drugs and ****, how bad my parents took it, and everything else. I want to induce a sense of guilt on herm especially if it turns out she is lying. I will be at rehab for an unnamed amount of time.

Now sherri has 2 kids, and the daddy recently left her. I am going to have her call this girl and say I gave her the number to call before i left. She will befriend her and tell her (read:convince) her not to have the kid (if she is even pregnant). I think a girl can be convinced easier by another girl than by me. She can give her the whole "my life was on track, but this set everything back to zero..and I would NEVER do it alone", or somethin like that.

This plan isn't 100% in effect yet, I can still back out and call her and just say I was in a drug induced stupor/coma/whatever today. She 100% believes I am a hardcore druggie though. The only thing is, her best friend has a kid...so its not like my friend will be the only one talking to her from a mom's standpoint.

So either:
    a. I am a constanza-like devious genious
    b. I have completely lost my mind
    c. Both, but go for it

pure evil MAhahahah

ttuPrincess Guest
    I say you have lost your mind you crazy one!! completely gone nutz.. but oh well.. hope it works!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the point of an ultra sound??? Do you even know what an ultra sound is for?
    It is to see how well the "BABY" is doing at about 4 months down the road. WTF is an ultra sound gonna tell you? BTW. If she needs an ultra sound, she is too far in to get an abortion.

planned parenthood needs to do an ultrasound to make sure the woman isn't too far along so that the abortion would be illegal.

I need serious input with this plan, I feel like she isn't listening to me. If she really is preggie, I need her to choose not to have it. She is giving me the whole "you don't know what it would be like" thing (which is true). That's why I thought having a mother tell her its the right choice, since she is young and single, would sink in better.

I honestly, in my heart, think its the right choice. No child should be born from sex in a car outside a frat party. A child should be planned between two people who care about each other. This isn't compton

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    If nothing else get a DNA test to see if the child is yours......BTW do it no one of those talk shows "who's my baby daddy?!" j/k lol

the DNA test won't come until after birth though. Otherwise they are very expensive and very intrusive.

I still don't think she is pregnant, hence why she is teetering on the abortion decision. I am hoping she is just riding this out and eventually i will get the "i had a miscarriage" call (a.k.a - I just got out of my lie).

Regardless of what I think is true, I have to cover all my bases (are belong to us).

I am hoping she is just riding this out and eventually i will get the "i had a miscarriage" call (a.k.a - I just got out of my lie).
    My friends ex did that... kept telling him he got her pregnant and she was saying she was 4months into it. Had her mom call him and everything. We all knew she was lying. Then she calls... oh i had a miscarriage. stupid whores

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    OK...Here is the deal. A woman gets prego when she ovulates. This usually happens on the 14th day of her cycle (which means she can get prego if she gets the bottom knocked out a couple days before or after this day). A womans cycle begins the first day of her period. That means if she runs 7 days, she ovulates about a week after the period stops. With that being said, a normal cycle is 28 to 32 days. If you happened to get her pregnant, she would not even have had time to miss a period. Maybe she knew she was pregnant and wanted to find some sucker to bang her so she could use him.
    Tell her you want to watch her piss on a ept. If it comes up+, get tests done cuz its probably not yours.

Oh...other possibility, she is shooting hcg and its showing a false positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would stop worrying about it and typing the same question over and over about wondering if she is pregnant. Have her take a **** EPT test while you are there. Have her piss on the strip. She can still have the kid and give it up for adoption also if she is not into abortions.

If she is pregnant: You really have no say in the matter and have to wait 9 months

i know man, I am just trying to avoid having to drive all the way up there. I also realize I have no say in the matter, regardless of what she tells me. That is why I thought having another woman talk to her about it (who is on my "payroll") would be beneficial.

I swear, I really learned a lesson. I never used condoms before regularly. I can honestly say that I am done with casual sex. I'm ****ing 28 years old, I am either going to **** my girlfriend....or just get blow jobs.

i know man, I am just trying to avoid having to drive all the way up there. I also realize I have no say in the matter, regardless of what she tells me. That is why I thought having another woman talk to her about it (who is on my "payroll") would be beneficial.

I swear, I really learned a lesson. I never used condoms before regularly. I can honestly say that I am done with casual sex. I'm ****ing 28 years old, I am either going to **** my girlfriend....or just get blow jobs.

Oh. Sorry. I didnt know you lived 3 hours away. I had a scare like that too. It does scare you straight. This thread makes me realize how bad my life would have changed if I had a kid with that certain girl. My current fiance would not be with me and Im sure I would have had to stay in contact with a girl whom I am glad I do not have to stay in contact with.

I may sound like a dick in my posts but I do hope for the best for you. I hope the girl is not preg and you learn a lesson. I certainly did. I have no intentions of cheating on my fiance. If by some chance I do, I am absolutely wearing a condoom. It is too easy to knock a chick up.

Plan is in effect. My friend called her and she bought it, hook line and sinker. So now while I am away at rehab my friend is going to befriend her.

My friend thought she seemed a little too noncholant (i cant spell that) about the whole thing, which draws back to the lie theory. She was like "I don't care if they don't have a dad" or somethin to that effect.

She also said she went to planned parenthood on FRIDAY and made an appointment for the ultrasound. She told me she made the appointment the tuesday after she "found out" she was pg.

She also said she is 3 weeks pregnant, which is odd considering we had sex just 3 weeks ago.

Lastly, she said when she got sick at work (the first time, less than 2 weeks after sex)she took a urine test...THEN a blood test. Both tests were positive for pg. I was pretty sure a urine test wouldn't show pregnancy within 2 weeks of sex. Secondly, why would they do all this testing on a girl who just got sick at work?

Regardless, my friend is going to continue to talk to her in my absence. She will be at planned parenthood on the alleged date as well. Thank god my phone won't be ringing with this nutty ho's number anymore.

p.s - I got wasted last night and didn't think about it all night, good times.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro keep us updated. And best of luck.

thanks bro.

I just hope no one thinks I'm a terrible person because of all the lying I am doing

Ok, she called me again. I didn't pick up the phone because I am in pretend rehab. She leaves a message...

"umm, I don't know where to start. Maybe your story would be a little more believable if your friend actually remembered what she said to me. So you can give me a call, or I will just see you in court!"

My feeling is, she is trying to scare me into calling her in case I am lying. I called my friend and she said to hold strong and not call. ****

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information