Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Lmao!!!

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    50/50 been there done that... haha what a shitty stressful time of life. i feel for you... btw, why in the world did you not pullout? DUH!

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Triplets anyone?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    I had unprotected sex with a girl about a week and half ago and then 2 nights ago. I know I messed up and should of wore a condem. She told me she is on birth control but I dont know for sure. What stastically are the chances of her getting prego. from just 2 times ? I read something where even a health couple trying to have a baby that the chances are 25% a month of getting pregnant. I hope someone can give me some info.

Thanks alot
    bro, isnt the answer in your question?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    So she was on the pill, huh? How do you know she took them like she was supposed to? Silly boy! Wrap that Wrascal!!!

Love
    Anna

extreme22 is offline Associate Member
    you better just pray that she has not diseases bro or u are ****ed man
    lol **** woring about her getting Pregnant bro but like i always say the man who does not think always ends up with something that you
    Indented not to have. think twice bro or ur life will just come to a haulting end, never think with ur dick no matter how hot or how horrny both of you are bro ltz

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Was this your virginity or something? lol I haven't stressed on that since I first started out. Look bro, beat it up, then withdrawl, I've boned probably 1000 times and never failed (knock on wood) bottom line, if she's on the pill you'll be ok, don't stress to much, just play it out, and tell her to let you know when she starts the rag. Late.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Old thread. By now the kid is a 1 year old.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Abenaki Blood is offline Associate Member
    True story.

I was messing with a virgin and we got close to having sex but didn't. I barely, I MEAN BARELY stuck just the TIP of the tip in and got off after hours of teasing. Never considered it sex.

Well, 9 months later she gave birth to my daughter, still a virgin in our eyes. Go figure.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abenaki Blood
    True story.

I was messing with a virgin and we got close to having sex but didn't. I barely, I MEAN BARELY stuck just the TIP of the tip in and got off after hours of teasing. Never considered it sex.

Well, 9 months later she gave birth to my daughter, still a virgin in our eyes. Go figure.
    Ouch bro...you nutted and didn't even stick it in? that's some pre-mature ejaculation at it's finest...happy to hear about your daughter tho.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro i used to be with my ex for 5 years. i would always have unprotected sex with her. i never even withdrew, i'd just blow my load inside her. nothing happened. she was on the pill by the way, i wouldnt worry. unless you are the unlucky 1 in a million freak occurances.

Same here man, i was with my EX for 2.5 years blew loads up in there 2 sometimes 3 times a day, of course she was on the pill, but you sai she told you she was on the pill, so unless she forgot to take it a few days in a row there should be no worries, one time my ex and i went on vacation and she did forget her pills but i still slamed it i didt care either wat if she did or if she didnt i was makeing good cash and i loved her but nothing happend the hormones from the pills stay in there system for a little while even after not takeing them for a few days

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Abenaki Blood
    True story.

Not to be a dick or bash you but did you get a DNA test done because that sounds like a 1 in a million freak accident

tbrocato is offline Member
    No Kids!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information