Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women in Combat

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well....I can only speak for myself but we aren't all hos. The sad thing is the actions of the minority reflect on the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    No offesne to any one who serves and protects our country. I have two cousins, a brother, and two aunts in the Army/ Air force. All they ever told me was women who serve are flat out hoes. Even both my aunts admitted to being "scandulous" Just like that private that was photographed will all the Iraqui prisoners, gang bang. Makes me sick. Just word of mouth though. And I would assume this isnt true for all.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    In the canadian army women are allowed to join the combat arms freely, and there are ALOT of strong women out there, however as an example, no women has ever qualified to make the airborne company's.

in northern canada when we have our excersizes it GETS really cold, so we have all are gortex stuff on, and pretty much damm near cuddle with eachother to stay warm in our trench (wpns det)

i know how it sounds, but trust me, it's better than hypothermia

so the army isn't as hardcore masculine as people think, Cmdo-Barbi you should look at joining your local reserve unit or national guard
    wait a minute... canada has an army??? jk

In reference to my 1st post in this thread... I would rather have a capable woman than just a man that isn't qualified beside me in a fire fight.. at the same time.. my judgement is clouded when it comes to women, and i have found that if a fellow cop is a woman, and we are in a dangerous situation.. I respond differently.. i will look around the courner, where if it was a man i was with, and he had the better position, he would look around the corner..

get the point..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

GQ -

I am in the Active Duty Navy. I have been for 19 yrs. It's a little late for me to jump over to National Guard... But thanks for the idea.

In the canadian army women are allowed to join the combat arms freely, and there are ALOT of strong women out there, however as an example, no women has ever qualified to make the airborne company's.

in northern canada when we have our excersizes it GETS really cold, so we have all are gortex stuff on, and pretty much damm near cuddle with eachother to stay warm in our trench (wpns det)

so the army isn't as hardcore masculine as people think, Cmdo-Barbi you should look at joining your local reserve unit or national guard
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Read what I say, its all BS

And I was charged last year of harrasment by a crazy chick only because I invited her to a BBQ I was doing, found out she charged 4 soldiers in a year for nothing. Now if she ever go around my "buddies" she wont come back in one piece I swear!

You CAN'T judge all military women based on the actions of a few. That would be like me thinking all men are pigs and a$$holes because my last boyfriend cheated on me. It wasn't all men....it was him. There are women that use their "assets" to get by in the military....it's not limited to the military. How many women sleep their way to the top in business. And you can't say that there aren't a few men that haven't done the same.

Many of us are true professionals that pull our weight in our chosen professions.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Read what I say, its all BS

And I was charged last year of harrasment by a crazy chick only because I invited her to a BBQ I was doing, found out she charged 4 soldiers in a year for nothing. Now if she ever go around my "buddies" she wont come back in one piece I swear!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I slept my way to the top but it was gross my boss has a hairy back! LOL

Barbi what is your opinion on my earlier post. If a woman can't handle a guy one on one or even a few guys one on one being sexually harassed (not attacked or raped) is she fit for combat? Yes harassment is wrong but what about my question? The stress of combat surely surpasses that of sexual harassment. (I can't say because I have never been in a combat situation) but it makes simple sense.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You CAN'T judge all military women based on the actions of a few. That would be like me thinking all men are pigs and a$$holes because my last boyfriend cheated on me. It wasn't all men....it was him. There are women that use their "assets" to get by in the military....it's not limited to the military. How many women sleep their way to the top in business. And you can't say that there aren't a few men that haven't done the same.

Many of us are true professionals that pull our weight in our chosen professions.

im not generalizing at all, im just pissed even a year after

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information