Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    I have a star wars question for you die hard fans. The last episode, return of the Jedi..... Was the jedi that returned luke or vadar because at the end he is a good guy again
    Wow! never thought of it that way. I always assumed it was Luke.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I think it's hilarious that the title of this thread has exclamation marks at the end. Bah ha ha ha ha..
    hey this is the highlight of my life here

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i love star wars i cant wait for the 3rd one to come out, i am going to stand in line for a week to get some tkts

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I have the original VHS version of the original and the remake VHS version of the origionals. I'll wait until they come out with a collectors set to get the entire six episodes on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Wow! never thought of it that way. I always assumed it was Luke.
    i thought so too, but then at the end when he is with obi-1 and yoda that made me think.... i didnt really like rotj that much

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    hey this is the highlight of my life here
    Wow. Sorry.

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Ugh.......

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    i liked the old school star wars better, but the new ones are alright, won't be out camping to watch the III one

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It's funny. It seems like the older members here who saw the original trilogy think the new movies are garbage. While the youngin's here prefer the new over the old.

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    I have a star wars question for you die hard fans. The last episode, return of the Jedi..... Was the jedi that returned luke or vadar because at the end he is a good guy again
    Hmmmm
    Once a jedi always a jedi I do not think vadar ever really stoped being a jedi deep down inside he was still a jedi other wise he would not have been able to redeem himself in the end and save his son, Luke became a Jedi vadar was just getting back to his roots.

LM1332 Guest
    New star wars episodes aka 1, 2 do they suck or not? YES THEY DO i dont even have to see them again to tell you that. Once was more then enough, Carlos im the younger generation and i hate the 2 new once garbage, the only good thing that i liked about the new once is the flying green dot aka Yoda

Most younger people don't like the older movies because the FX are horrible compared to todays standards. Us older folks can appreciate the FX for what they were back then. The story line of the newer ones I guess do kinda suck compared to the story lines of todays movies, so most people in general don't like the newer movies either. But for us die hard Star Wars fans, its not about any of that stuff. It seems to be more about nestalgia than anything else. I remember thinking to myself, "oh, so that's what he looked like when he was younger", or "wow, I didn't know it was like that before.....". We just have certain memories associated with those movies, so no matter how bad they are, they're going to be at worst, pretty good. But that's only for those of us that have those positive associations with the original movies.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    All I know is there is a LOOOOOOONG way to go to connect Episode 2 to Episode 4. The movie may have to be 6 hours long to connect all of the storylines.

That was one of the problems that I had with the end of Episode II. It was so far away from episode IV. I guess they'll start Episode III like 10 years after Episode II and then end it at least 10 years before Episode IV.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be glad when these "prequels" stop screwing up the legacy of the SW trillogy.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    bad man.. my favourite JC pic

NickRizz - its the scene where the rebels are in the forests and are trying to gain access to the shield generator to destroy it. there is a bit of a shoot out and han slams leia against the inside wall of the generator structure and insodoing, massages and grasps leia-bosom in a wonderful moment that was left in. i've not really studied the remasters but i'd assume its still in as it was very fleeting. if you look for it you will find it. i discovered it as a teenager of my own sordid volition happy hunting.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    I havent seen any of the new starwars..come to think of it ive never seen any of the lord of the rings trilogy either. if its even a trilogy.

the best thing about the new star wars are the light saber battles, back in the old ones they were so bad

Pretty much all of the special effects are better really. But there's something about the physical special effects used back in the day. A lot of times you can tell when something is computer generated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information