Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    seman collector at a chicken farm... pays $5 per hour.. and all the chicken you can eat
    They actually have an "asshole puller" position at the chicken plant. Saw it on a womans resume one time. wow.

Most dangerous, hard to say because that depends on the current state of things. I mean policemen in a riot, firefighters in one of those 2000 acre fires, a soilder during wartime, and underwater welder in a strong current.

Toughest job?--- Stay at home moms with 2+ kids. uuggg

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    soldiers because they know they are risking there life...

I got a good one for you guys...

What job in America is considered the most dangerous???

Dangerous=more people die in this field than any other.

Actually, I think that would be truckdrivers. Those OTR drivers are allowed by law to drive something like 70 hours a week, not counting time fueling up, loading & unloading, maintenance, etc. And on top of that, they are paid by the mile and are pressured by their bosses to work even longer hours. Lots of 'em fall asleep at the wheel, take pills to stay alert, whatever.
    After months of working 70+ hour workweeks, I'd fall asleep at the wheel, too.

The worst job I've ever had was killing dogs for the city animal shelter . . . a few cc's of sodium pentabarbitol would do the trick. Sometimes a dog would know what was coming and put up a fight. One time a chow mix started freaking out after we got him up on the "PTS" (Put To Sleep) table and started snapping at me and my partner. I dunno what came over me, but I grabbed the dog, slammed 'em to the floor, put held him down with one hand to the neck and the other to his hip, and while the dog snarled, my partner did the injection.
    And messy, too. All sorts of blood and dog vomit and feces and big fat grey ticks crawling around. Nastiest job in the world. Maybe not as dangerous as working in a war zone, but for sure, a lot nastier.
    -Tock

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Soldiers, anyone who has a rifle, helmet, and bullet proof vest in their daily attire has got to have the toughest job. Cops would also fit in here, but soldiers in a diff country dont get to sleep at thier nice house everynite. Foxholes and barracks in the desert when you could actually die the next day and dont know who has a bomb straped to them is a pretty $hitty job.
    kevlar is the word your lookin for.. yea that job sucks, not bc of the condition, bc ppl dont respect it on a job app when u get home, no one cares about it 3days after its over... thats why it sucks..

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    roughneck or floorhand on any rig is the ****ing ****s bro.... in the middle of ****ing nowhere work in minus 70, whiteouts, and slaving for 12hrs a day all equals the ****s.. not too mention most hitchs are 6 weeks of 12 hr days... sound fun?

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I have just started as a prison officer and had to do my first sh1t protest,where they cover themselve in there own sh1t and you have to restrain them,now thats some nasty sh1t there.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    kevlar is the word your lookin for.. yea that job sucks, not bc of the condition, bc ppl dont respect it on a job app when u get home, no one cares about it 3days after its over... thats why it sucks..
    I know its kevlar, I thought about puttin it in, but I forgot. Yeah it does suck when ppl forget. I have an "Army of One" sticker in the back window of my car and ppl see it when Im loading groceries and my haircut and they ask and thank me for serving. Or when Im in uniform at a restaruant ppl thank me all the time. It makes it worth while that the common people still stand behind you. And I see those yellow ribbon stickers on the backs of tons of cars, thats awsome too.

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member
    MARINE

Field Radio operator 3-second life span
    14 month deployment tour durations
    seperated from family and friends
    if have a wifey wifey will leave
    Lousy pay if ur E-4 and below

On the side travel see countries, hang out on a big azz ship, fire all kinds of weapons, and get to be on tv ^_^ go CNN.

What betta than the Corp.

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    I work as a couch potatoe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information