Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    driving with a terrorist that has heart disease while i have cancer through a town that has air pollution all while being drunk.

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    zoo's

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    What scares me more then anything is STD's!!!!!!! Or well herpes and HIV atleast.
    No flame in tended here bro....but I am sure I have read threads where you have said you are a virgin...or at least have only had sex with on ewoman ever. If I am correct about this I don't thinkyou have anything to worry about. Or is that your "reason" for not having sex with mass amounts of women??? Now don't get me wrong here...I have a great deal of respect for anyone that can resist the temptation. But like I said...don't think you have much to worry about brudda!!

marka is offline Associate Member
    I actually can see where Johan is coming from. I dont know if anyone can remember, but the first time you have sex you are safer than ever.....(the first time I had sex i ran out of condoms-3- and started reusing them again...I was one horny little foker). It seem like during the first time, all of that sex ed really sinks in.....you are actually worried about stds and so forth..........but once you start getting laid alot -and you run out of space for any new conquest-notches to be carved into your bed- then you stop worriyng that much, and arent really that scared anymore, at least not before the act.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information