Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    what dont you know cpj? maybe I can help you out send me a pm..... I know its already impossible... so its just something that if was possible would end all these deaths.. if guns were completelywiped out... better said all weapons.. the whole would be in harmony... you get mad, you fight it out with your fists like real man... the only possible murders would be by mike tyson and those deadly punches

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    what dont you know cpj? maybe I can help you out send me a pm..... I know its already impossible... so its just something that if was possible would end all these deaths.. if guns were completelywiped out... better said all weapons.. the whole would be in harmony... you get mad, you fight it out with your fists like real man... the only possible murders would be by mike tyson and those deadly punches

Define weapon for me. Because by that logic, we are going to have to get rid of all sharp object, so there will be no pipes, crowbars, pencils, siscors, pitchforks, shovels, axes, etc, as anything blunt/heavy/large can be used as a weapon. I could pick up a tree branch that had fallen off in the wind and bash someone's head in with it. I guess those trees will have to go too......along with all those stones that are on the ground.

So yeah, we could go back to living like cavemen without weapons, since pretty much anything can be a weapon........heck, if I were within range, I could throw this computer at you can kill you, or drop on your head from up above.

The only way to get rid of violence is to get rid of violent people. But my guess is that you oppose the death penalty and a lot of the forceful tactics used by police, so.........

cjp85 is offline Member
    and how would anyone fight for a cause worth fighting for? Maybe freedom? The American people have leverage over our government because we have rights.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Just ignore it all.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    A grappler wouldn't need a punch to kill you

Man is an animal - he will know no " harmony " while he lives . You put too much faith in the goodwill of man.

Plus , I don't think you'd want to eliminate weapoms... the law is backed by might . Weapons = Might ... if weapons were removed then the law enforcement and government are basically defanged... unless you're a complete bad ass with lots of friends , or a genius with friends you wouldn't want the world to fall into a state of anarchy .

Universal Law is Might Makes Right . If the government fails and law enforcement falls , who is going to have power ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information