Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros
    how would u feel if ur girl slept with another guy?...

personally, i think the regret of losing a good relationship because u fooked it up by sleeping with someone else is WAY worse then the regret of not banging some girls you couldve to stay in the good relationshiop...

in the former, you won't know what could've been, in the latter, you know very well what would've happened...10 seconds of joy and a guilty "OH FOOK!"
    Although this guys situation is different than mine was I wanted to share. I was married b4 and chaeted many times. Lost my wife and child b/c of it. I spent 3 years after the divorce screwing anything that moved. then I met my current GF, now my fiance. Then I had an epiphany.....all pussy is the same. I have been with enough women to know that it all feels the same on the inside. Sure, some might suck better or take it in the pooper (WS6_Kid). But all in all there is really no difference. So when you are thinknig about cheating consider that the pleasure is nothing really gained and the giult is tremendous. I've lived and learned the hard way.

JMHO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You can get over guilt if you treat it in your mind as sex serogate, making your current relationship better. Just make sure the other girl understands this is only sex and you cannot have a doorknocker around. Make some guidelines along with the phone calls, you should only call her. Have an alabi. Also I found if you give them 20 bucks right afterward they are less likely to think it is a relationship. Hit that, talk dirty, go anal, spank her, make her eat your love juice. Man up! Be a dog... Most are except the internet playing it strait guys and uglys and fags... so do it. No guilt.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Although this guys situation is different than mine was I wanted to share. I was married b4 and chaeted many times. Lost my wife and child b/c of it. I spent 3 years after the divorce screwing anything that moved. then I met my current GF, now my fiance. Then I had an epiphany.....all pussy is the same. I have been with enough women to know that it all feels the same on the inside. Sure, some might suck better or take it in the pooper (WS6_Kid). But all in all there is really no difference. So when you are thinknig about cheating consider that the pleasure is nothing really gained and the giult is tremendous. I've lived and learned the hard way.

JMHO
    That's actually some really good insight bro.

Real good.

~SC~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    well he is dating not engaged or married, how many of us have invested in a relationship only to get our nuts handed to us? Yes they are all the same, good advice. My dad told me when I was 16 , he gave me 2 words of advice regarding women, 1) when it gets right down to it they all look the same, smell the same, taste the same, and feel the same 2) if you can't get laid before midnight come home, nothing good ever happens after midnight.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    well he is dating not engaged or married, how many of us have invested in a relationship only to get our nuts handed to us? Yes they are all the same, good advice. My dad told me when I was 16 , he gave me 2 words of advice regarding women, 1) when it gets right down to it they all look the same, smell the same, taste the same, and feel the same 2) if you can't get laid before midnight come home, nothing good ever happens after midnight.
    Somehow this seems like more than '2 words of advice' to me

1Vic...go to: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=147807
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 02-08-2005 at 01:22 PM.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member

JMHO....by Monkeytown

Yes, I can agree with this opinion as well. Not my views but definitely logical and honest. I think that it kind of needs to be one way or the other. Either it's an open relationship or not. The trust is what matters to everyone...man or woman. If you damage that or just don't tell then you are living a lie...and I don't understand that.

PS...Yeah Monkey...your gonna be looking good for the honeymoon. I wanted to cycle up and shred down for our (wife and I) vacation in Nov. But looks like I will just do what I can natty to build then cut. Probably won't start cycle till December.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    Yes, I can agree with this opinion as well. Not my views but definitely logical and honest. I think that it kind of needs to be one way or the other. Either it's an open relationship or not. The trust is what matters to everyone...man or woman. If you damage that or just don't tell then you are living a lie...and I don't understand that.
    Oh yeah, if you have trust and you are open about it then there is no guilt to deal with b/c it's not cheating (i.e. behind the others back). In my case there was definite deception and lying, therefore the guilt for the pain it caused.

BTW - Thanks Bro, you got PM

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Its not worth it in the long run. I've cheated before and let me tell you i regreted everyday. Ive been with my girl for 2yrs now and let me tell you that cheating on her is not worth it at all, shes hot, VERY SMART ( what attracts me the most), independent and she treats me like a king. PUssy is PUSSY, so if you are serious about your current relationship, then dont do it. If you trapped/dont really like your current gf, then by all means go screw that other girl.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Nark you fuk stik okay 2 pieces of advice

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    rick suck it up and bang her. youre only cheating if you get caught.

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    When the cat's away, the mice will play.

~SC~
    and if the cat gets home early? ... the mice will pay

That is why the Cat should never play in or near the crib.

You play on neutral turf.

~SC~

That is why the Cat should never play in or near the crib.

You play on neutral turf.

~SC~
    but the conscience knows no boundaries, where will you hide?

actually, the perfect pimp player strategy would be to nail this other chick, but make it clear that you are in a serious relationship and you only want sex with her. What this will do is make her want you more, because chicks always want what they cant have. Also, your getting ass from other places, so your girl cant hold out on it and use her pus*y as a weapon, which chicks are so good at doing these days. I guarantee your girl will probably want more too. But you cant totally ignore her sexually, she'll start looking for dirt, and sometimes if you look for dirt you find it.

but the conscience knows no boundaries, where will you hide?
    True, that's assuming that the person who does this has a conscience that bothers him/her.

Some don't, that's just the nature of how it is.

~SC~

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    tell her you want to take a break for a week, and go for the other girl... then get back together.

True, that's assuming that the person who does this has a conscience that bothers him/her.

~SC~
    yup...to each their own

yup...to each their own
    The mind is a killer for sure!

~SC~

The mind is a killer for sure!

~SC~
    I guess, but it's all how you look at it, I personally feel good doing something without sacrificing principles I choose to hold. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason, so be it, I feel good knowing I resisted quick temptation for potential future benefit.

It's funny cause a lot of people think that living with certain principles is not a choice or something, theyre either ugly, gay, full of **** etc etc....when for many that's not true, me included.

As many don't feel guilty if they cheat, many would, and choose not to...

neway doesnt matter cause im single now...so i can have my fun

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    tell her you want to take a break for a week, and go for the other girl... then get back together.
    .....thought about it, but if she told me that, it would sound wayyyy sketchy to me.

What i've thought of in the past two days:: Quoted by various members::

"women DO want what they cant have".....which makes it hard because she keeps calling.

"maybe i will regret it in the long run"

"no i wouldnt want her to be on some forum debating if she would want to cheat on me, lol. "

"what if i got this chic preg?" -----i'd be seriously FvCKED ! "

"all snatch does, taste, smell, and feel the same, to a certain extent. "

"if me and my gf do break up for some odd reason, YES i will be effin' pissed that I didnt hit it. "

" I should of hit it while i could of been free game"

Moral of my story i guess.......... IF YOUR SINGLE,NEXT TIME YOUR ABOUT TO HIT IT........ FVCK IT IN THE NAME OF ANABOLICRICK PLEASE ! !

-thanks to all for the insight..... I'll post what happens the end of this week.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    its a set up from your girlfriend to see if your faithful.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

~SC~
    If i was serious/comitted then i would feel some guilt, but I generally live life care free...

I would do what i wanted that would make me happy/satisfy my urges( )

And the neutral turf is good advice, never play around in your own back yard...just dumb dumb dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by 1morerep
    its a set up from your girlfriend to see if your faithful.

thought about that too..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information