Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    radar1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ya just like I did yours .

She should not have to do that. This harassment crap is bs.

Thanks to everyone that got involved and listened. Cycleon......You are the greatest. I have a couple people I'd like to sick you on

Wonder what his NEW nickname will be.
    why did u block mine btw?i was being nice.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Trust me, it's not always that simple, as to just block someone, especially when they keep changing thier screen name and pm'ing you... You wind up spending all your time putting in new names on your block list... Not to mention the aggravation of trying to read the board when half the post are blocked.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok - hes done

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Radar......I was kidding. I didn't block you.

The question now is were you able to tie the AOL name to Real?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I tied the aol name to masstermind aka jerm and matched up IP's between those two with be real. It's all the same person.

LOL Radar......I was kidding. I didn't block you.

The question now is were you able to tie the AOL name to Real?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yep - and all of them are banned

Awesome Now that its all over .....

the AIM name was: kumbhakar

Good work....

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I tied the aol name to masstermind aka jerm and matched up IP's between those two with be real. It's all the same person.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I handled it, it turns out the person harrasing her was jerm aka mastermind aka be real. He has now been banned, not only for harrasing our female members but for being banned prior and coming back. It's a shame, i liked be real. Oh well, that's life. Told you i'd handle it.
    was that the guy with the weird mam/woman type chest in his avatar?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    OMG!! What a freak.

CB when you said this person was a POS wanna be ladies man I knew exactly who you were talking about (Be Real). The fact that Masstermind came back and actually lasted as long as he did says something about this guy and his multiple personalities.

CB, BDTR, Cycleon, and all the other Mods - You are the reason I love this board and why it is what it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    was that the guy with the weird mam/woman type chest in his avatar?
    I hear ya bro. If that was him why would he post that as his avatar...yuk!

And the rap about "Still Skinny" was prolly about him! hahaha

Wondering how long it will be before I start getting harassing IM's or emails.

Wondering how long it will be before I start getting harassing IM's or emails.
    What's your AIM ID? haha
    Last edited by Monkeytown; 02-15-2005 at 07:25 PM.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I handled it, it turns out the person harrasing her was jerm aka mastermind aka be real. He has now been banned, not only for harrasing our female members but for being banned prior and coming back. It's a shame, i liked be real. Oh well, that's life. Told you i'd handle it.
    Bahh you just liked him because he put you in the rap lol.. I didn't like the guy from when He posted that picture of the starving child.. Good job bud

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Bahh you just liked him because he put you in the rap lol.. I didn't like the guy from when He posted that picture of the starving child.. Good job bud
    ****, I forgot about that. That was Be Real!! What a fruitcake!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    OMG!! What a freak.

CB when you said this person was a POS wanna be ladies man I knew exactly who you were talking about (Be Real). The fact that Masstermind came back and actually lasted as long as he did says something about this guy and his multiple personalities.

CB, BDTR, Cycleon, and all the other Mods - You are the reason I love this board and why it is what it is!!
    ditto

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Every one of the Mods I think very highly of took an intrest in this and followed through with action....hence the reason I call this board home. Thanks bros...maybe you don't hear that often enough but I'm very apreciative.

CB, hope you're feeling the love.....your bros came to bat for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    What's your AIM ID? haha
    My AIM ID is "harassmeandyoulleatthebusinessendofmyglock"

I know it's long but it speaks volumes about my personality!

My AIM ID is "harassmeandyoulleatthebusinessendofmyglock"

I know it's long but it speaks volumes about my personality!
    I gotcha!!

Yep I feel the love.....and I know PaRiS does too

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Every one of the Mods I think very highly of took an intrest in this and followed through with action....hence the reason I call this board home. Thanks bros...maybe you don't hear that often enough but I'm very apreciative.

CB, hope you're feeling the love.....your bros came to bat for you.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 02-15-2005 at 07:41 PM.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Not to be nosey, but what kind of stuff was he writing?

She didn't tell me specifics.....just some not very pleasant stuff about her and her boyfriend.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    What town does he live in?And is he even from the states?

I don't have a clue on him.....maybe BDTR knows.

She didn't tell me specifics.....just some not very pleasant stuff about her and her boyfriend.

Did he know her or her boyfriend? I mean why would he keep e-mailing her, did he like her or something

LOL and just why do you want to know so much!

LOL and just why do you want to know so much!

just wandering, could really care less, but like watching a mystery show on tv, you get to watching it and want to know how it ends.
    I didn't ask for birthdates, addresses, phone #'s etc. just curious is all.
    Did I ask something wrong or something?

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    just wandering, could really care less, but like watching a mystery show on tv, you get to watching it and want to know how it ends.
    i hate it when it ends.."to be continued"..i wanna know now!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    i hate it when it ends.."to be continued"..i wanna know now!
    Me too, I ask some simple general as hell questions and she snaps on me I think we all take this internet shlt too seriously It's like I don't have enough people to argue with locally, I can yell at people around the world I do like a good debate.

LOL I didn't snap. If I snapped YOU WOULD KNOW I SNAPPED! Just wondering why you were so curious about the details.

LOL I didn't snap. If I snapped YOU WOULD KNOW I SNAPPED! Just wondering why you were so curious about the details.
    What took you so long? I keep hitting the refresh button waiting It's semi-slow at the store. Seriously just wandering all the details ( don't need names or anything, I don't care about it that much, hell I don't know them)
    I'm not the only one curious about why a guy just starts calling or e-mailing a women for no reason

p.s. don't hurt me

LOL she didn't tell me the details...just asked me how to deal with it. And I showed her. . I am here to help!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Glad to see that he (be real) got dealt with that quick. Good looking out mods.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    holy crap guys, KUMBAKAR guy IM'ed a bunch asking for sources and shiit. i had no idea.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    holy crap guys, KUMBAKAR guy IM'ed a bunch asking for sources and shiit. i had no idea.

Wonder if he's here under yet a new nic .... hmmmmmm

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I knew something would happen with that hot AIM! LOL

Rob
    Wonder if he's here under yet a new nic .... hmmmmmm
    i think his IP was banned

Don't know much about that stuff. But can't he get a program that will change his IP?

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    His IP is banned for sure but he can get access from different IP (Inet cafe, friend's PC etc).

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    His IP is banned for sure but he can get access from different IP (Inet cafe, friend's PC etc).
    Hopefully he's not that pathetic, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information