Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Well first, you are in the wrong area of AR if you are looking to learn about AS.

But since you are HERE....I would be happy to give you a lesson on spelling and punctuation.
    Hi commanndo barbie, your right I suck at typing spelling and gramer, but I have some strong points a good heart , as well as being the best farther in the world and I am a great Paramedic.! I will take you up on the lessons if you are for real. I dont belive every one ways a lucky as you to have that Barbie Doll education. This is not a put down just the truth. And now having had my cherry busted again I ask you to give me some slack still learing the rules. Pm me if you want I am for real about learing more and how about a spell check here.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well let's hope you can measure drugs better than you spell .

As for my "Barbie Doll" education, sorry it's only a Criminal Justice degree...unless you count the 19 yrs I've served my country and traveled the world. Or the 4 months of Police Academy I just graduated. Ohhhh did I forget to mention my 3 week crash course to become an EMT after which I did quite well on my National exam.

Hey just like Barbie......I have lots of costumes ..... Sailor, EMT, Cop, Mom....which one do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    Hi commanndo barbie, your right I suck at typing spelling and gramer, but I have some strong points a good heart , as well as being the best farther in the world and I am a great Paramedic.! I will take you up on the lessons if you are for real. I dont belive every one ways a lucky as you to have that Barbie Doll education. This is not a put down just the truth. And now having had my cherry busted again I ask you to give me some slack still learing the rules. Pm me if you want I am for real about learing more and how about a spell check here.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Just a question what about your post on harresment of the femal members was that a joke or is it for real.Is it ok to joke about gays but woman are off limits. If you realy are being harresed I hope they ban the bastered but as I said Im new and still learing. Thanks barbie. cj

My post on harrassment of female members was real and it wasn't me being harassed. He KNEW better than to mess with me. And .... he has been banned.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Well let's hope you can measure drugs better than you spell .

As for my "Barbie Doll" education, sorry it's only a Criminal Justice degree...unless you count the 19 yrs I've served my country and traveled the world. Or the 4 months of Police Academy I just graduated. Ohhhh did I forget to mention my 3 week crash course to become an EMT after which I did quite well on my National exam.

Hey just like Barbie......I have lots of costumes ..... Sailor, EMT, Cop, Mom....which one do you prefer?
    Sound great! I did five years in the army 11 bravo then got my emt very easy try the paramedic program , Look you are going to be a cop, Im a fire fighter paramedic for a large dept. in northern CA and have been for almost six years . I know you will come to understand how close these services work together, so lets work together. Ps 4 month police academy thats short out here its 6 then 18 months probation period
    Last edited by cj1capp; 02-15-2005 at 09:47 PM.

My post on harrassment of female members was real and it wasn't me being harassed. He KNEW better than to mess with me. And .... he has been banned.
    Navy you were in the NAVY that explains it all, just kidding Im proud of you thats a lot of work you put in. Look I will tell you some thing very private I never finished the 8th grade my mom was a drug addict I spent my time on the street untill I was seventeen and then joined the army.The army gave me a chance at life and I grabed it. Its the cards I was delt. I am also proud of me coming from where I come from. My children will never live as I did and I provide a vital service to others. My hats of to the booth of us. Now I hope to lighten up and enjoy this room.

I am still in the Navy. One more year until I retire.

I'm sorry for your experience but Im glad you survived to tell about it and have done something with yourself. You remind me of a guy I dated in Barbados. He was 23 when I met him and didn't get to finish school because his mom couldn't afford it. He gave up school so his sister could go. I helped get him into the British Army when I was stationed there...thank god for connections.

He's doing well.........

Keep up the good work...

and ya ..... Lounge = lighter side of life

Navy you were in the NAVY that explains it all, just kidding Im proud of you thats a lot of work you put in. Look I will tell you some thing very private I never finished the 8th grade my mom was a drug addict I spent my time on the street untill I was seventeen and then joined the army.The army gave me a chance at life and I grabed it. Its the cards I was delt. I am also proud of me coming from where I come from. My children will never live as I did and I provide a vital service to others. My hats of to the booth of us. Now I hope to lighten up and enjoy this room.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    What about harassing Irish BOUNCERs?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    What about harassing Irish BOUNCERs?
    I'd like to harass the man in your avatar!!!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Well, my nickname isnt Packin for nuttin...

OG
    Nah it's Fudge Packin

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    It's not in there....seriously, go look!!
    Don't use the kiddy dictionary dude

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    OG and others of their kind.
    Jews?

viking_warrior_2k is offline Junior Member
    Well first, you are in the wrong area of AR if you are looking to learn about AS.

But since you are HERE....I would be happy to give you a lesson on spelling and punctuation.

I love it when a woman can spell on my level... You are so sexy...

(You are a woman, aren't you?)

Sorry, just checking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Harassing gay members.-86ce8f4578d1ce890267d3130eca15500_full.jpg  

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Jews?
    LOL...no Swedes...

OG

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'd like a P R cabana boy. Send me one please
    They're over rated. You're not missing anything.

Leave Decadbal the fcuking hell alone. The levels of harassment queenie is taking via PM's and emails won't be treated as a joke anymore. This goes for 1Victor, Bigen, OG and others of their kind.
    This IS a funny ass thread.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats funny Bigen is always harassing me on msn, trying to get me to rub his bald head..I am scared

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    This IS a funny ass thread.
    Carlos....if you'd let me.....I'd harass you!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    OH so that's how it's going to be.....Carlos over me.....I'm never talking to you again! But I'm not opposed to sex....just in case. hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    OH so that's how it's going to be.....Carlos over me.....I'm never talking to you again! But I'm not opposed to sex....just in case. hahahahahahaha
    Sorry....I just have this weakness for dark skin and a nice muscular body. I have evil thoughts.

Sorry....I just have this weakness for dark skin and a nice muscular body. I have evil thoughts.
    Hey!!!! I've some Jan-Tanna on hand you know....if that doesn't work there's a hardware store right up the road that sells paint you know? hahahaha

Carlos gets hassled enough from ghay men....

OG

OG
    How many do you send on a given day?

How many do you send on a given day?
    Im not fooling around on you Mr. Jiggy Fly i promise....hahaha

OG

OG
    Mostly by White professional football players. He did buy me a really nice Sony 60" Flat screen. It looks great in my living room.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 02-16-2005 at 10:20 AM.

Hey!!!! I've some Jan-Tanna on hand you know....if that doesn't work there's a hardware store right up the road that sells paint you know? hahahaha
    LOL Ok you do that.....and post a pic of you afterwards...then we will talk

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Did someone say Irish bouncers?! HOLLLAAAAAAAAAA...

Mostly by White professional football players. He did buy me a really nice Sony 60" Flat screen. It looks great in my living room.
    You wouldn't make an exception for a white professional female....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    don t tell us, what u have to do for that well, tell us

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    Just remember you're not gay if you're the one on top.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    D@mn this cat f*cked a d00d for a plasma! But he's right.. Being a top doesn't make you gay...
    Last edited by Hooligan; 02-16-2005 at 10:43 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I m not so certain carlos

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Did someone say Irish bouncers?! HOLLLAAAAAAAAAA...
    You called?..

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Leave Decadbal the fcuking hell alone. The levels of harassment queenie is taking via PM's and emails won't be treated as a joke anymore. This goes for 1Victor, Bigen, OG and others of their kind.
    Why you jealous bastard!

If you act nice, I’ll see if I can’t get Vic to come bugger you right good, if not you’re cut off!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Email me a pic of that ......... I'll be the judge!

Pic sent

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

suuuuuuuuuuure

decadbal is offline Banned
    i see that when im gone, training and dieting, i can rest assured that somewhere, one of you bastards is out making fun of me... id have it no other way..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Pic sent
    Naked????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information