Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Damm Newbies...haha

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Any one else notice he hasn't replied yet...what a dumbass...
    Yup, we think he's related to saluu...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh when the saints go marching in!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    Yup, we think he's related to saluu...
    No doubt...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    You cant ban the guy as he hasnt flamed or disrespected any one individual. Seems to me like its somebody that has been banned already and is just having a vent, so let him vent. IP Check maybe ?
    Im thinking the same thing too.....def a banned member or a current one that got his feelings hurt!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    FYI

jeffwo = britishdragons = tbody66

maybe they feel like being banned...

THey should be for taking up all the computer space with all those nicknames and stupidity!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    FYI

3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Simple if you don't like how things are being runned on these boards then leave hell I had a problem on one board that I was on(won't mention the board though)but I didn't stay and whine and bitch about it I left because I got tired of dealing with 11 year old steroid wannabees the point is that you have a problem then leave otherwise stick around and enjoy the board it's not like someone is holding a gun to your head and telling you to stay and like it.

He's waiting for a refund on his membership fee!

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    He's waiting for a refund on his membership fee!

cjp85 is offline Member
    MASStermind?

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Simple if you don't like how things are being runned on these boards then leave hell I had a problem on one board that I was on(won't mention the board though)but I didn't stay and whine and bitch about it I left because I got tired of dealing with 11 year old steroid wannabees the point is that you have a problem then leave otherwise stick around and enjoy the board it's not like someone is holding a gun to your head and telling you to stay and like it.
    Exactly.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwo
    The rest are just trying to be like the swolecat.
    While I do have people who try to emulate what I do, I still don't get the point of the post???

~SC~

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    The rest are just trying to be like the swole cat.
    Sounds like a superhero or something.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    FYI

Yeah i saw that. Went to PM him about it, but he's turned his PM's off. He's got some explaining to do.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am going to do my best to try to address what I think your issues are from this post. Yes there is a hiearchy at this board like all others and it has to be that way to run. It starts with the admin who owns the board and pays the bills. It filters down to those who set board policy, to those who enforce board rules, to those who share experience and knowledge. This is an efficient and necessary way to run a board and keep it growing.

As far as information being shared, you certainly have the right to listen or not as you see fit. It is hear simply as a resource to help you make safe and wise decisions. Since you mentioned Swolecat by name, I think he will serve as a great example. You have access to somebody who has obviously spent years perfecting his training, diet, and supplementation. I would imagine in that time swolecat has had to do a lot of trial and error and make many modifications to his plan to achieve the level he is at now. Rather than spending years doing the same thing, you now have for free a chance to learn from him and start way ahead of the game and the opportunity to get individualized one on one help from his fitness service for a small fee. What are the odds you would bump into a guy like that at your local gym? I only wish the opportunity for knowledge like this had been available when I started so I could have avoided so many stupid mistakes. Rather than being upset with the board I hope you will look at the value you it can bring and take full advantage of all it has to offer in the future.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Worthess!

OG

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    "then there is the group at the bottem that should not post and just shut their mouth....we know who we are but we post anyway... "

1. learn to spell
    2. you sure do know who YOU are.
    3. dont post your useless shat.
    4. your owned newb...

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I am going to do my best to try to address what I think your issues are from this post. Yes there is a hiearchy at this board like all others and it has to be that way to run. It starts with the admin who owns the board and pays the bills. It filters down to those who set board policy, to those who enforce board rules, to those who share experience and knowledge. This is an efficient and necessary way to run a board and keep it growing.

As far as information being shared, you certainly have the right to listen or not as you see fit. It is hear simply as a resource to help you make safe and wise decisions. Since you mentioned Swolecat by name, I think he will serve as a great example. You have access to somebody who has obviously spent years perfecting his training, diet, and supplementation. I would imagine in that time swolecat has had to do a lot of trial and error and make many modifications to his plan to achieve the level he is at now. Rather than spending years doing the same thing, you now have for free a chance to learn from him and start way ahead of the game and the opportunity to get individualized one on one help from his fitness service for a small fee. What are the odds you would bump into a guy like that at your local gym? I only wish the opportunity for knowledge like this had been available when I started so I could have avoided so many stupid mistakes. Rather than being upset with the board I hope you will look at the value you it can bring and take full advantage of all it has to offer in the future.

very true! i know i am greatful

here is a post/pictures from the bandit
    Experienced Newbie...
    Last edited by Jantzen4k; 02-27-2005 at 10:35 AM.

He still hasn't said a thing...hahaha dumbasssssssssssssssss

Good post bro. Thanks for the props, I appreciate it.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I have read his post like three times, I am still not sure what his points are or what he is trying to argue, or why is saying this.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    r u retarded? Look what you just wrote. You'd don't even know what your saying.

I was told to not use steroids. I would lose all my gains I got from them. Well I will tell you I didnt. I have my gains and I wish I never listend to you in the first place. I really dont care anymore. I am going to go natural. I think I like my gains natural. So some of you must spend alot of time in this thread world and feel power and glory.
    First you say you'd din't lose you gains from steroids you made, like everyone said you would. Then you say that you'd rather go natural instead. Make up your mind. Are ya glad ya juiced are not? And then you talk about the "power" and the "glory" WTF?
    Your a scatterbrain jibbering idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Your a scatterbrain jibbering idiot.
    How do you REALLY feel?

~SC~

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    can we get a mod to compare IP addresses to saluu and this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Sounds like a superhero or something.
    Oh didn't you know...Swole is a super hero!!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    There is a difference between steroid gains and a lifespan of 35 years.

Use this board as you see fit. Enjoy......or dont...........the advice you get.
    Your choice.
    You have a tremendous resource available, and plenty of real world experience. Im guessing 60% of the people on this board juice. If you dont want to listen to that advice, id suggest reading a grammer book.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    i think he's just jealous that he couldnt get in the secret society

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    I dont have a problem w/ what he said...

Just break it up into some paragraphs or something, it was killin me tryin to read it!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    I know i'm trying to be like "the swole cat"...

I even stole half his name lol

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    wow this guy definitly has some issues here. If you don't like what you see then why did you sign up for it ya some people here might be blowing smoke up ur ass but for the most part there are plenty of people here who know there ****. if something new changes on a certain subject it will come up but for the most part at one time or another everyone asks the same questions just look them up.

Challenge me and I will succeed

buffalobruiser is offline New Member
    Hey not to start up a new convo but I like other idiots got burned with online products and i'm definitely confused about this whole online supplement industry can anyone give me advice

BDTR is offline Retired
    Start a new thread, you probably wont get much advice in this one. Welcome to anabolic review.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalobruiser
    Hey not to start up a new convo but I like other idiots got burned with online products and i'm definitely confused about this whole online supplement industry can anyone give me advice

Angelis is offline Banned
    There is no hierarchy here bro... we all have our knowledge we come here to spread what we know and learn what we dont. Some of us are better with Medical sh*t then were better with that and we are known for it. i.e (since u brought him up) Swole is good for diet everyone knows that so people ask him for advise bcs thats his thing.

Like someone said before ur prolly jealous that u know nothing ur prolly a 300 pound butterball who doesnt wanna bother to learn so u post sh*t in hopes in getting recognised as a "PAIN IN THE A$$"... well if thats ur claim to fame go for it. I say

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Wasted 2 minutes of my life!

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    no i just think you are a fu-cking azz hole. and you do not know what you are talking about.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like someone feels left out of the cool bunch

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    look, i'm sorry that i had to do a double post but jesus christ did this guy really say there is a secrey society?!?!?!? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!! LOL

LoL...some people will just never learn.............

FYI:

If anyone needs/wants an application for consideration into A.R.'s secret society, p.m. me for the appropriate form.

~SC~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information