I love it when you are on it.

~SC~

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Cute...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Indeed u are.......

~SC~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You are like the child that gets picked last for .. well any team.. and so you say.... fine, i didn't want to play anyway.. and you storm off..

we just laugh and wonder if you ever completed school.... actually we go through life never thinking of you again..

I hope you are sterile though.. you convaluted thinking only supports the notion that there should be a standard and license issued before people are able to give birth..

sorry if you're offended... that is what you want.. cause if i say i'm sorry, or warn you.. then it's ok.. right??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

No offended...but where did that come from??

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    No offended...but where did that come from??
    hahaaa..

sorry.. didn't read the whole thread...

just the original post.......

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

LoL...thats obvious...haha

maxex is offline Member
    This is ridiculous! I cant believe how many people are ganging up on this guy. so what if he posted an idiotic post. And why would it offend anyone, you dont even know this guy, i dont understand how somebody could get offended by #1 someone they dont even know and #2 someone they're calling an idiot in the firstplace. After you couldnt think of anything to say about the content of his post you started making fun of his writing skills. And even people who are "supposed to set examples" are joining in on this guy. Instead of asking him why he thought that way and trying to help him you guys flamed the sh*t out of his azz. A lot people including myself come to this site to learn, shoot the sh*t and maybe help a brother out if they can. And although i did make a few friends, thats not why i joined and if i never make another friend from this site i can assure you i won't lose a minute of sleep over it, this is a source for entertainment and knowledge. If the person who started this thread was serious than i respect him a hell of a lot more than all the people who jumped in and busted his balls.

This only goes out to those of you jumped on the flaming bandwagon, there were people who actually did have an open mind and try to understand his point.
    Last edited by maxex; 02-28-2005 at 08:38 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    This is ridiculous! I cant believe how many people are ganging up on this guy. so what if he posted an idiotic post. And why would it offend anyone, you dont even know this guy, i dont understand how somebody could get offended by #1 someone they dont even know and #2 someone they're calling an idiot in the firstplace. After you couldnt think of anything to say about the content of his post you started making fun of his writing skills. And even people who are "supposed to set examples" are joining in on this guy. Instead of asking him why he thought that way and trying to help him you guys flamed the sh*t out of his azz. A lot people including myself come to this site to learn, shoot the sh*t and maybe help a brother out if they can. And although i did make a few friends, thats not why i joined and if i never make another friend from this site i can assure you i won't lose a minute of sleep over it, this is a source for entertainment and knowledge. If the person who started this thread was serious than i respect him a hell of a lot more than all the people who jumped in and busted his balls.

This only goes out to those of you jumped on the flaming bandwagon, there were people who actually did have an open mind and try to understand his point.
    I don't know why you are getting so angry...In the internet world what do I have to judge someone bye..There writing,what they say, how they act..
    I do help PPL whenever they have a question...But when you come on here and your a newbie with a angry post that makes no sence what Iam I going to do but to laugh at you...Respect who you will, but to me it's obvious that the knowledge on the side of the ball-busters tips the scales compared to this newbie with an impossible to understand rant..Iam not trying to flame you, but when you deal with PPL making these post all the time it becomes
    annoying...BTW this was posted in the steriod questions section at first, dosent quite seem like a steriod question does it..Have a good night..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

You go you rebel you!

~SC~

We just didn't understand why he was posting a thread about the people on AR, and he's a Newbie and was just learning about the people on AR...most of us weren't making fun of him, we just didn't know where he was coming from.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You go you rebel you!

~SC~
    Whats wrong swolecat? did strike a nerve?

No, he's just SARCASTIC...

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    No, he's just SARCASTIC...
    Then that would make him SarCat wouldn't it

actually my 1st post was directed at his 1st post...

and he is pulling your chain..

there is just something about it..

Rules

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwo
    Wow, this is a secret society. I have came to the conclusion there is a hierarchy in these forums. There are some that think they know everything there is to know about a substance (roids) and the ones that post enough to think they know (but they dont). Then there is everbody else. The scientist (as they like to think) are always saying "dont post here you dont have the knowledge to do that. Read the postings of others and you too will learn the ways of the hierarchy here in these forums." Some think they are big shots but only of few of YOU are the rest of you are role playing. Then you see the post from the guy who says I have been working out for 30 years and I read these post for 2 years before I ever posted a single thing. I say so what. What does that really mean? I would wager there are people who dont use roids or work out that have a vast amount of knowledge of steroids. I know that roids are a banned substance in the USA and they are legal in some countrys. I know the laws are different from place to place. I was told to not use steroids. I would lose all my gains I got from them. Well I will tell you I didnt. I have my gains and I wish I never listend to you in the first place. I really dont care anymore. I am going to go natural. I think I like my gains natural. So some of you must spend alot of time in this thread world and feel power and glory. I can already picture the reply's to this thread. Dont post here loser. Read the threads and post when you have some knowledge like me. what a waste of time I need real users to give me info but you waste my time. well I ask you did you read the title. Did you make a decision to read this anyway. The answer is .....yes ....I did warn you. This secret society is like what you might find in a grade school. the forth graders telling the first graders about life at recess.... Remember I said a few of you guys are big shots and should make a living in this field. I cannot deny you your good deeds. The rest are just trying to be like the swole cat. then there is the group at the bottem that should not post and just shut their mouth....we know who we are but we post anyway... There I said all I need to say. If you feel a little upset in you gut then it is you that is a wanna be.. sorry but that is the truth.

and who are you?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

WHy you would want to defend somebody on here that started a thread only to stir up **** is beyond me. Have you noticed that he hasn't come back to post anymore? Did you also notice that he lied in the steroid pictures forum, and registered under a few user names? I think you should read the whole thread before passing judgement on everyone else.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    May this thread R.I.P.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think we are going to get anything else useful out of this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information