Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **** Respect

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    BTW, Happy early b-day Crystal. Mine is the following day...Thank god we wern't born on April fools...LOL
    yeah and btw dont ever come to egypt its the worst place on earth when i finsih my 3 yrs im going back to fl

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Yeah put aside all misdermeaners and they do look after, us imagine if we had no one to controll rapes and murders

READ UP at what point did i say 100% of murders are being controlled

i just find it tiresome that there is no level of intelligence in your threads.

Dufflebag is offline New Member
    You guys finally got me to register. I have read the boards for a couple of years without registering. I got so pizzed off yesterday I registered. i'm a former police sgt on medical disability after being shot in the chest witha through and through 9mm. I spent my life serving others at some expense to my family. I was a highly decorated police officers with 87 murder convictions. I have also convicted other police officers and elected officials. Do any of you have a clue as to what life is like where everywhere you go people feel they have to bash your profession. At every party people have to tell you about the prick that gave them a ticket. They never say they didn't do something wrong but, they always expect to be the person that gets a break. You sure do get tired of only hearing negative things about what you do. The first time that something bad happens in their life though they call right away. You should all appreciate the sacrifices made for you. Nobody gives a s*** about what happened to me. I don't care. I'm proud of what I did. How about some respect for those who do give for their fellow man. Thanks and thanks for getting me on the boards.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Crystal, take a day off - and when you come back - dont post anymore threads like this - I am getting tired of this crap

Haleijolojah (SP?)

:spudnik4:

Quote Originally Posted by Dufflebag
    You guys finally got me to register. I have read the boards for a couple of years without registering. I got so pizzed off yesterday I registered. i'm a former police sgt on medical disability after being shot in the chest witha through and through 9mm. I spent my life serving others at some expense to my family. I was a highly decorated police officers with 87 murder convictions. I have also convicted other police officers and elected officials. Do any of you have a clue as to what life is like where everywhere you go people feel they have to bash your profession. At every party people have to tell you about the prick that gave them a ticket. They never say they didn't do something wrong but, they always expect to be the person that gets a break. You sure do get tired of only hearing negative things about what you do. The first time that something bad happens in their life though they call right away. You should all appreciate the sacrifices made for you. Nobody gives a s*** about what happened to me. I don't care. I'm proud of what I did. How about some respect for those who do give for their fellow man. Thanks and thanks for getting me on the boards.
    Welcome aboard.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Great post, welcome to the forums and sorry you had to join under these circumstances.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thats a fact - nobody likes getting a ticket or getting arrested but fact is as a society we count on brave policemen to do their job the right way every day - of course when they stray, it makes news

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't even go get grocery's without missing anything. Now the thread is too long to read through. New rule. No posting when I am not online.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Welcome to the board.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I can't even go get grocery's without missing anything. Now the thread is too long to read through. New rule. No posting when I am not online.
    order your shopping online and you wont have this problem

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    order your shopping online and you wont have this problem
    It's the only time I get sun. That and going to the gym.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    yeah and btw dont ever come to egypt its the worst place on earth when i finsih my 3 yrs im going back to fl
    With the attitude you have you should stay in egypt and do us all a favor. That sounds like just the place for you.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Nice Prime

QUOTE=Prime]I shall join the debate with another biased opinion. When my car was broken into i diddnt find out till to police officers rang on my door bell to ask me what was going on. They were polite and freindly, and i was grateful they had taken the time to check out the situation.
    When i was 13 i was mugged and the police officers i spoke to about the incident we reassuring and understanding. They caught the buggers who did it and that made me feel better even if i diddnt get the chance to id em at the lineup.
    One of my best mates is a police officer and im thinking of joining the force. I expect there are bad apples in every bunch, thing is if you choose to break the laws of the society you live in can you really be surprised if those who inforce the law actually inforce it?[/QUOTE]
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I need some accutane

BTW, I just wanted to share that

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol.... u would think this dude woulda learned to keep his mouth shut(crystal)

AVAGO is offline Member
    Banned. Supprised .................................................. .....No
    Who is responsible for this heavenly act

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    FYI its a 24 hour ban.

Poor guy just got out of line. Ah well...

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    FYI its a 24 hour ban.
    Only 24 hours. Thats a shame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information